• Cheerleader

0 0%
  • Mascot

0 0%
  • Knicksfanfromqueens1985

23 100.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honest Opinion

You can see right from youtube stats section where that video has been imbedded on other sites....

Looks like there was someone called DefenseWinsChampionships2 on another Jets message board (Jets Insider) that the video was linked to.

Here's the guy posting about his myspace music page:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And the same guy posting about the Knicks... in a most familiar way....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Uncanny.

wow i had a feeling you was a troll makes since when all the garbage flew in with you KKFQ1985 you have been officially been exposed RADDYYYYY!!!!!!

Veteran

:WTF: @ NY17's link....

Lol..

Stat1 just needs to post here and it'll be cleared up who is lying.

Personally, I'd just cut this trial to a military tribunal and ban everyone who's gangrene.

But i guess either Queens is a fraud and sad, sad wig of a man on par with the obese Midwestern woman with retarded kids from "Catfish" who pretended to he a model off fake facebook accounts and meet up with men...

Or Stat1, and the gangrene posters are pulling off a stupidly elaborate..but admittedly extremely effective and shrewd...roll job in playing Queens out to be the ultimate sucker and donkey.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

So THATS where you all came up with that "phillystacks" crap... From that DefenseWinsChampionships guy who posted on a jets site, you know the same poster you all later accused me of being under my TGG screen name. Funny how that works.

Superstar

I think this may be a mistake. If people here are prepared to advocate banning someone due only to their dislike for him, then this space can't really be called a forum.

As for KFFQ. What Crazy 8's is doing in Japan, and for Japan is his business. You'd be wise to leave that out of this forum. Crazy 8's has already posted an appeal on here and there's no possible way you can know how he is dealing with the situation there. Your post was tactless to say the least.

thats philly stacks crap was posted on these forums is alluding that the style of thinking on both post coincides with the way that you write as well who are you and what have you done to this site?

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    So THATS where you all came up with that "phillystacks" crap... From that DefenseWinsChampionships guy who posted on a jets site, you know the same poster you all later accused me of being under my TGG screen name. Funny how that works.
    If you go to the youtube page and click the stats button, you can see all of the sites where the video is linked. It's not Rocket Surgery. It's also linked to TGG. Are you HighFlyingJetsFan there? There's a thread that seems like it's you posting about the Knicks and Melo.

To make a long story short, with or without Melo from here on out, now is the time to make a strong playoff push; starting with the Lakers tonight. Would be a great victory that could help us gain confidence & momentum. I'd really like to see the Knicks avoid Boston, Miami & Orlando during the 1st round. The Hawks would be tough, but with Amare & Felton leading the way, I feel we can advance to the 2nd round. From there...anything is possible during 7 game series. One thing is for sure, we haven't had a star like Amare since Ewing. Amare could be deadly against the East during playoff time.

Lets not forget... Carmelo makes EVERYONE around him better. The same can not be said about Fields, Gallo & Chandler. Felton running the point with two superstars in Melo & Amare? Forget about it. Instant championship contenders heading into the playoffs.
    I guess if your story about being 'hacked' is true... it's a vast conspiracy. Multiple websites myspace etc, just to post a video, and some pics, that all match? Sounds pretty weird, and doesn't make much sense if it's true somehow.

The video is not bad, has some good flow in parts. I've definitely seen a lot worse.

Superstar

So now we've got 3 people on here who joined this forum just after KFFQ did and have dedicated over 90% of their posts on KFFQ. Regardless of how this ends, the 3 of you are a ridiculous. Even sadder than the person you're obsessed with; and that's sayin something.

Ok guys, i got real sick and extremely tired of all this. This whole past month was nothing but a constant fight with trolls and lookup of all the new users, of both the forums, and my patience has reached its limits. We're going back to what this forum was before March. The decision is final.

Originally Posted by rady
    Ok guys, i got real sick and extremely tired of all this. This whole past month was nothing but a constant fight with trolls and lookup of all the new users, of both the forums, and my patience has reached its limits. We're going back to what this forum was before March. The decision is final.
    Thank god. I would never call for someone to be banned but this just got ridiculous. Seriously that kid would have had more posts than anyone else on this entire forum in less than 6 months.

Don't know if that was a permanent or temporary ban but either way good riddance a few days without those ridiculous headache-inducing posts will be nice

Yes thank you Rady Hopefully things start getting better around here.

thanks rady dat dude was a headache

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    thanks rady dat dude was a headache
    +1 Thanks rady maybe I can enjoy coming to this site again!!

Originally Posted by rady
    This was me when i read this.

your welcome guys i reported this kid to rady i got sick and tired of this