Should I get a Melo jersey..is he changing his number?

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
I would wait until after next season since he has to wear #7 next season. He missed the deadline to change his number.

If he doesn't request a change next season then I think his number will probably stay at #7.

p0nder

Starter
I'd buy #7 just to have it. If he changes it, what difference does it make anyways? won't that just let people know you were there when it all went down? :D

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Go to ebay and buy one for $35-$40. Just make sure its a legit one, as some fakes are a joke. I bought one from a power seller in hong kong, the jersey is sick and it only cost me $45 total with shipping. Had to wait a few weeks to get it but it was definatley worth it.

I'd have no problem rocking a #7 Melo jersey, even after he changed it (if he does).

7 has always been my favorite #, but it's not the number that matters; it's the players name on the back of the jersey that's worth the money (that you spent on the jersey). Melo's last name won't be changing anytime soon.

Just got myself a custom made Jersey.

Got an Authentic Knicks jersey without the players name & # for $30 on Ebay. Took it to the mall & went to a store that does stitching (cost me 65) & now have a jersey that reads STAT n MELO Jersey # 17. 1 for Stat & 7 for Melo. Won't rock that jersey for the 1st time until our 1st playoff game!

I'd have no problem rocking a #7 Melo jersey, even after he changed it (if he does).

7 has always been my favorite #, but it's not the number that matters; it's the players name on the back of the jersey that's worth the money (that you spent on the jersey). Melo's last name won't be changing anytime soon.

Just got myself a custom made Jersey.

Got an Authentic Knicks jersey without the players name & # for $30 on Ebay. Took it to the mall & went to a store that does stitching (cost me 65) & now have a jersey that reads STAT n MELO Jersey # 17. 1 for Stat & 7 for Melo. Won't rock that jersey for the 1st time until our 1st playoff game!

:thumbsup: Nice