Knicks V Raptors - Tue April 5 @ 7:30

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
We're doing what we have to against another shitty team and that's a good sign.

STAT looks fresh for the first game in a long time. The pick and roll made several appearances tnite. Nice. I also saw the lane, our lane, just close down numerous times throughout the game ~ another good sign.

Progress is being made fellas. :peace:

We're turning into a good team.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
ahaha I've explained many of times why the Bulls are 35 games above .500 & stop with the personal attacks because I swear to god... I'll start going after you with each and every thread you create. Just like you do to me. Enjoy the post game thread tonight too.

Chicago plays in the weakest divison in all of Basketball. The 2nd place Pacers are 8 games below .500. The 3rd place Bucks are 15 games below .500. The Cavs are the worst team in basketball. The Pistons are 3rd worst in the East & 5th worst overall. They've feasted against an easy schedule & are a product of not being battle tested. Strong team... Not as great as their record & only a blind person wouldn't see that. But yeah... Keep up with your personal attacks with your keyboard.

Not gonna comment on you guys arguments but don't bother posting a "post game thread" rady already merged previous ones into game threads there's no point making a seperate thread.

smokes

Huge Member
Denver Knicks keeping it close with OKC. Lawson is a beast!

LOL its going off in Denver right now... Lawson and Westbrook... Nene and Perkins... It's gettin heated :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ahaha I've explained many of times why the Bulls are 35 games above .500 & stop with the personal attacks because I swear to god... I'll start going after you with each and every thread you create. Just like you do to me. Enjoy the post game thread tonight too.

Chicago plays in the weakest divison in all of Basketball. The 2nd place Pacers are 8 games below .500. The 3rd place Bucks are 15 games below .500. The Cavs are the worst team in basketball. The Pistons are 3rd worst in the East & 5th worst overall. They've feasted against an easy schedule & are a product of not being battle tested. Strong team... Not as great as their record & only a blind person wouldn't see that. But yeah... Keep up with your personal attacks with your keyboard.

All I ever did was constructively criticise the fact that we need to play different ball to beat better teams and you got your whine on.

If anyone criticises anything, you get a tear in your eye. If you can't see what I'm referring to, then just don't reply if it gets your emotions up.

Damn. This site was so much better before you invaded it with sobbing.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;172728 said:
All I ever did was constructively criticise the fact that we need to play different ball to beat better teams and you got your whine on.

If anyone criticises anything, you get a tear in your eye. If you can't see what I'm referring to, then just don't reply if it gets your emotions up.

Damn. This site was so much better before you invaded it with sobbing.

I whole heartedly agree with the statement in BOLD.
This dude just doesnt know when to quit. I honestly completely skip almost all his posts when I read a thread. He annoys me with his D'antoni ass kissing. He annoys me with his synonymous posts and referrals to the same shit EVERYDAY!! At this point I wish the trolls were still here and this guy gone. Atleast the trolls were funny.

Put me on ignore Crazy. Can you do that? Can you agree to disagree without resoring to personal attacks with your keyboard & computer in Japan as an internet tough guy? Once again... Put me on ignore & I'm out of your "life".

smokes

Huge Member
Anyone watching the Denver Knicks pull them back to take the lead against OKC? Chandler made a sick no look pass to Nene and Felton drilled a long one to put them up 1. Gallo also made a big 3 pointer. Nice game!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Anyone watching the Denver Knicks pull them back to take the lead against OKC? Chandler made a sick no look pass to Nene and Felton drilled a long one to put them up 1. Gallo also made a big 3 pointer. Nice game!

I'm watching it!

Tell you what, Gallo is looking a lot bigger in the upper arms. He's a massive dude! He's a massive cock!

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;172755 said:
I'm watching it!

Tell you what, Gallo is looking a lot bigger in the upper arms. He's a massive dude! He's a massive cock!

Im watching the Womens NCAA final. #4 on Notre Dame is HOT!! I'd give my Gallo right in her poop chute!! :afro:

smokes

Huge Member
PC!!! **** a mac lol

Just gave you a link.

Don't see why you wouldn't be able to watch games like this on a mac. I'm pretty sure the only requirement is flash player.

Just go to www.myp2p.eu and browse to the live sports section. Click any NBA game and it directs you to todays forum thread which has like 5-10 different flash player streams for pretty much every NBA game.

The best place I've found for watching NBA, and I've never lived in US and never paid for League Pass so I've searched a lot!