Knicks V Raptors - Tue April 5 @ 7:30

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
The Raptors broadcast was showing old clips from the Knicks/Heat rivalry back in the 90s since it is a possibility we could face them in the 1st round this year, and they showed highlights of Anthony Carter on the Heat teams back then lmao I totally forgot he used to play for them, dudes been around forever.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just sad when you see a fan calling to "bench" Melo after he just put up 20 points with 7 or 8 rebounds because he doesn't "agree" with his shot selection.

Then that same fan says the Knicks "aren't running" plays? Are you kidding me Crazy? Knicks put up AT LEAST 20 assists & played with excellent ball movement & put up 78 points.

If you can find ways to complain about Melo & the offense after a half LIKE THAT... ahaha you'll complain about anything.

What's sad is listening to a whining b*tch 26 times a day, that can't fathom the difference between teams like Toronto and Miami or Boston, and what it takes to beat them.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Nice to see Boston beating PHI by 4 heading into the end of the 3rd-4th. Hopefully they hold the lead & take down Philly.

I would love to move up to the 6th seed, but I rather stay at the 7 spot if that means we get to face Miami. I know them and Boston are like a half game apart so who knows where everyone ends up in the end, but Miami would be my top choice to play by faaaaaaar in round 1.

UPDATE: Philly 65 Boston 75 end of 3rd

Yeah, nice to see Boston running away with that game. They out played us by 7 in the 3rd but unless we have an epic disaster during the 4th this game is in the bag!

I can't tell the difference between Toronto, Cleveland, Pistons etc etc? Funny. Coming from a fan who's seen my Knicks compete all season long against power house Eastern Conf teams such as CHI (2 W's), MIA (2 W's), ORL (Competed every game) & BOS (Competed).

There isn't a team in the Eastern Conf that we can't compete with come playoff time. It's sad that your the one who can't see that out there in Japan.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Speaking of passes, just saw Nash make a bounce pass between I think Noah's legs to Gortat for the slam. Even Nash laughed about that:lol:.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I can't tell the difference between Toronto, Cleveland, Pistons etc etc? Funny. Coming from a fan who's seen my Knicks compete all season long against power house Eastern Conf teams such as CHI (2 W's), MIA (2 W's), ORL (Competed every game) & BOS (Competed).

There isn't a team in the Eastern Conf that we can't compete with come playoff time. It's sad that your the one who can't see that out there in Japan.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Thoughtless and reactionary.

We have competed and beaten top teams. Congratulations, you got something right. You infantile moron.

But our record is, as of tonight, 39-38. We are 18 games behind Chicago. Have you ever given any thought to that little fact? No. Why do you think that is? Once again I'm expounding to you how narrow minded you are in your analysis, and providing you with comparative thought as to what this team's issues are. Welcome to a better way of thinking.

And now, all of a sudden, we're only up by 12. Why is that do you think? I use the word think lightly.

Gump.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Walker with a nice bounce back. Good passing in this game.

Man I have to say I love that avatar and name....one of my best memories as a Knicks fan when Houston hit that shot to knock off Miami as the 8th seed. F*CK I miss those playoff battles.......I AM DYING TO GET MIAMI IN RND 1!

ahaha I've explained many of times why the Bulls are 35 games above .500 & stop with the personal attacks because I swear to god... I'll start going after you with each and every thread you create. Just like you do to me. Enjoy the post game thread tonight too.

Chicago plays in the weakest divison in all of Basketball. The 2nd place Pacers are 8 games below .500. The 3rd place Bucks are 15 games below .500. The Cavs are the worst team in basketball. The Pistons are 3rd worst in the East & 5th worst overall. They've feasted against an easy schedule & are a product of not being battle tested. Strong team... Not as great as their record & only a blind person wouldn't see that. But yeah... Keep up with your personal attacks with your keyboard.