We have tie breaker with win tomorrow

A win tomorrow gives us the 6th seed with or without a tie breaker for the time being. We're down .5... Win & we're up .5 & I believe we play the Nets or Pacers while they have an off night which can make it a full game. Which means it's really 2 games up (because of the tie breaker.

3 must win games coming up to keep the 6th seed. 76ers, NJ, Indy.

Which would give us some breahing room against Boston & Chicago.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;172767 said:
Is that right? Didn't know that.

I'm still plugging for Miami in the first.

Once Big Shelden takes Ilgauskas' knee out, we got a chance.

I really want Miami too. I wanted them for a while now. After seeing our bench put up 35 in a half tonight we are going to have the ability to match up real nice with the Heat.

I can't see anyone except the 5th seed Hawks possibly getting through round 1. So 6th or 7th really doesn't matter apart from who we match up against. It won't get us a home court advantage almost certainly.

A win tomorrow gives us the 6th seed with or without a tie breaker for the time being. We're down .5... Win & we're up .5 & I believe we play the Nets or Pacers while they have an off night which can make it a full game. Which means it's really 2 games up (because of the tie breaker.

3 must win games coming up to keep the 6th seed. 76ers, NJ, Indy.

Which would give us some breahing room against Boston & Chicago.

True. We've played one less game.

If we can somehow win our next three Philly, NJ, Indy all on the road we have a probable lock on the 6th seed. Orlando would need to beat Philly. We could also win two of the three I mentioned and beat Chi @ home...

iSaYughh

Starter
I really want Miami too. I wanted them for a while now. After seeing our bench put up 35 in a half tonight we are going to have the ability to match up real nice with the Heat.

I wanna face the Heat too bc the stakses would be so enormous and the series would have so much juice to it...

But it's going to be a bitter pill to swallow if we do. Specially in the first.

Its not just about Big Z, even. Dampier has been playing solid for them now, Mike Miller is healthy n getting his shit together, and Bibby has been another clear upgrade for them. Honestly, Joel Anthony could likely get starts for us if he were here..

Lebron is just too good, too. He's a hated man, but his surge the past few weeks has been beyond epic and above anything else any other NBA player can do on their best nite.

Not that we can't make it a good series, but it's the one team where no matter how well we play...we could still get steamrolled n look like chumps.

BOS is prime for a first round slaughter. Book it. We matched up well before Perk trade, Rondo coming down to earth, and Melo coming.

Just say no to the mojitos in the 1st.