So i was talking to metrocard the other day....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
me and him have become friends outside of this site, and while we were talking we came up with an idea to go to a bar or lounge (whatever) in the city and watch the knicks first playoff game, we want to make it a knicksonline thing so im posting to gauge the reaction to this and see what you guys think of the idea and who would be down to come out. So any of you guys interested in joining feel free to post on here. This will be fun and get to cheer on the knicks in their road to the upset.

--holla at me fellas; and with the knicks now officially in the playoffs im back lmfao

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'd do if it was a regular season game. I have a thing about watching something as big as this though at the comfort of my home haha.

I hope you guys do get more people to go. Maybe one day we can have a KnicksOnline thing at the Garden.

Thanks for the offer but ima pass. There's a 90/10 chance of rape so I don't like those odds lol

Maybe next year if someone else goes and thing work out this year :)

iSaYughh

Starter
Tight idea, actually. Def feasible and would be a cool thing for KO...

Id be down barring circumstance.

edit -- venue will be unmarked underground cellar, ay?

edit2 -- dnt honestly think anyone shud legit fear getting a rape...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
me and him have become friends outside of this site, and while we were talking we came up with an idea to go to a bar or lounge (whatever) in the city and watch the knicks first playoff game, we want to make it a knicksonline thing so im posting to gauge the reaction to this and see what you guys think of the idea and who would be down to come out. So any of you guys interested in joining feel free to post on here. This will be fun and get to cheer on the knicks in their road to the upset.

--holla at me fellas; and with the knicks now officially in the playoffs im back lmfao

He knows he's not banned here, right?

knicksin60

Starter
Metrocard is a very useful fella.I've known him since 1993.He helps me get on the buses and trains almost everyday of the week.And at times it takes him 15 minutes for him to help a friend of mine get through the turnstile.My fondest memory of him is when he permanently changed his everyday attire from blue to gold back in the Harlem World days.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Metrocard is a very useful fella.I've known him since 1993.He helps me get on the buses and trains almost everyday of the week.And at times it takes him 15 minutes for him to help a friend of mine get through the turnstile.My fondest memory of him is when he permanently changed his everyday attire from blue to gold back in the Harlem World days.
hahahahaha

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer

The best part is, you feed him a couple of drinks and he'll get bent and start giving out rides for free!

(Does that still work? :cool:)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
He knows he's not banned here, right?

yea he knows, i told em to come back but he doesnt want to. not much else i can do haha

and fellas this is all legit were not going to some retarded place well hit up a nice hot spot i wanted to go to espnzone and watch it there, a few of us gather and we watch it it'll be cool. and yea definitely next year i wanna try and catch a game with you guys that would be cool.