Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge game tomorrow vs the 76ers

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Not gonna lie I was near full fledged panic when we started blowing that lead
    Haha seriously man... After Chauncey going down... The lead gets cut to 3... I'm screaming in my head TIME OUT TIME OUT TIME OUT and then they cut the lead to 1 and Amare rolls his ankle... I'm like

^ LMAO! That pic sums up my reaction perfectly

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

yea thats when i got into a little scuffle with sixers fans when the lead evaporated, and i swear to you i was calling for timeout( and waiting for one ) since the lead was down to single digits and didnt get called till we were only up 3 or 1 it was pathetic. i understand letting them play through it and i like that about dantoni but sometimes you just have to

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    yea thats when i got into a little scuffle with sixers fans when the lead evaporated, and i swear to you i was calling for timeout( and waiting for one ) since the lead was down to single digits and didnt get called till we were only up 3 or 1 it was pathetic. i understand letting them play through it and i like that about dantoni but sometimes you just have to
    Yeah, I don't mind playing through when it gets to single digits... But when it was down to 3 they had hit back to back fast break baskets, the crowd was going crazy, they were obviously pumped as hell... Timeout should have happened there and they wait another possession and they cut it straight to one.

Ah well, was a fun game to watch overall bet it was sick in the stadium.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by smokes
    Yeah, I don't mind playing through when it gets to single digits... But when it was down to 3 they had hit back to back fast break baskets, the crowd was going crazy, they were obviously pumped as hell... Timeout should have happened there and they wait another possession and they cut it straight to one.

Ah well, was a fun game to watch overall bet it was sick in the stadium.
    thats what im saying once they had those fast-break baskets i figured a timeout shouldve been called right away. i mean we came off 2 shot-clock violations and turnovers so why not call one loll.

it was insane over there right from the get-go you could hear chants of de-fense from knicks fans and throughout it was just insane you shouldve seen the **** we pulled on our way out the stadium and in the parking lots. lemme sum it up EVERY LAST ONE OF THE SIXERS FAITHFUL WANTED TO KILL US lmfaooo