Who do you want to lose more. The Bulls the Celtics or the Heat.

Who do you want to lose more.

• BULLS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CELTICS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am noticing that the heat have been the darling of the pre-season, the pre all star part of the season.

The bulls have been the darlings of the NBA since the all star break

Rose MVP
Ranked 1 in power rankings
TNT analyst sweating their nutz.

and The Celtics well we Hate boston.

so I ask you

who do you want to lose more in the playoffs

the BULLS
CELTICs

OR HEAT.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
For me its the Heat and its not even close....

I just cant stand Miami ever since Pat the Rat left us for them, which was the begining of one of the best rivalries in my time watching the Knicks and the NBA. Add the fact that LeBron chose to go there over NY, not to mention team up with Wade and Bosh talking about winning 7 rings before they put on a uniform, and there is just no other team I hate more than Miami.

Growing up I hated Chicago but had more respect for them than I did for say Miami or Indiana as they were just that damn good, even though they broke my heart by knocking us out of the playoffs year after year.

As for Boston, I have never had anything against them. Probably because when we were good they sucked, and when they were good we sucked so the rivalry was never there (in my lifetime atleast). Dont get me wrong, I HATE THE PATS as a Jets fan, but the Celtics have never bothered me, that may change though especially if they knock us out of the playoffs this year if we face them.

Beating CHI without MJ just wasn't good enough for me. Not after years & years of losing potential championship teams with Ewing, Oakley, Stakes, Mason etc etc at the hands of Jordan, Pippen, Phil Jackson himself & Chicago. There will never be another franchise I hate as much as the Bulls. Taking out the #1 Eastern Conf Chicago Bull contenders led by MVP Rose during the 2nd round would mean more to me than beating MIA during the 1st.

I hate LeBron with everything I have when it comes to sports, but I've never had any problems with Wade or Bosh. The hatred for LeBron as a person isn't enough to over-rule the depressing loses that Jordan gave me as a heart broken kid. I'll never hate another player more than MJ & Reggie a distant 2nd. I'm now glad we landed Melo over LeBron. I love the fact Melo dreamed of playing for his home town & MSG. LeBron never deserved this. We dominated the Heat so I can't beef with them as much as CHI or Indy.

Only thing I dislike about the Celtics is they rep Boston. I'm a Jets fan

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I'm not hyped for playing Bulls or Heat since it's a different times now. During 90's games with Bulls or Heat were like wars, crazy intense and dirty plays in every game. Now it's not the same...

No question: The Miami Freaks!

I actually respect D-Rose and some other players on the Bulls roster, like C.J. Watson, Kurt Thomas (who has been a good servant for us) and Luol Deng.
Tom Thibs is also a former Knickerbocker.

Of course Boston is Boston and I'm close to vomiting when I see Paul ****face Pierce. Garnett is also a grade A thug. Big Baby is just disgusting and their color-commentator Tommy Heinsohn is a Knick hater and racist bastard.

But nothing comes close to Miami. I wouldn't shed a tear if they all die in a plane crash or something. The bullshit they spread all summer...man I really really detest this bunch of assholes. Plus Wade and Lebron think they are the greatest men that ever lived...ever.

Not trying to get off topic, but how is Garnett (someone who did good with his life as a good family man) considered to be a "thug".

A thug is on the corner moving weight, jacking cars, kicking in traps (dope spots), robbing @ gun point, getting drunk around the city every day with groups of other convicted felons straight out of prison.

Sorry, I just wanna see the reasoning behind someone calling KG a "grade A thug". I know the answer, won't get into it; just wanna see his reasoning behind his thought process. I know the difference between a thug & a man who did good with his life.

Not trying to get off topic, but how is Garnett (someone who did good with his life as a good family man) considered to be a "thug".

A thug is on the corner moving weight, jacking cars, kicking in traps (dope spots), robbing @ gun point, getting drunk around the city every day with groups of other convicted felons straight out of prison.

Sorry, I just wanna see the reasoning behind someone calling KG a "grade A thug". I just wanna see his reasoning behind his thought process. I know the difference between a thug & a man who did good with his life.

Sorry, I just wanna see the reasoning behind someone calling KG a "grade A thug". I just wanna see his reasoning behind his thought process. I know the difference between a thug & a man who did good with his life.

I'm talking about the on-court action bro!

Recently heard that most NBA players think Garnett is the dirtiest and most unfair player in the league, throwing elbows, intimidating players etc.

I know that he's not a thug in the sense of criminal..thank you for that, I'm not stupid.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I'm talking about the on-court action bro!

Recently heard that most NBA players think Garnett is the dirtiest and most unfair player in the league, throwing elbows, intimidating players etc.

I know that he's not a thug in the sense of criminal..thank you for that, I'm not stupid.

LMAO its true....damn even all the Celtics fans I know will tell you this and they love him for it (cant blame them). Just go ask Charlie Villanueva what type of player KG is, he'll tell you.....