Playoff Knicks vs Overrated 76ers 4/6 7pm

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Alluding back to what you were saying yesterday, it's kinda worrying that we are keeping ourselves afloat for the last 8 or so minutes on the court with 3 pointers and tough jumpshots.

I hope we are using practice time to work a bit on high percentage offensive plays which we will need to be proficient in a few of come playoff time.

However when Anthony just spots up from the same spot 3 times in a row you kinda feel like all 3 of those shots are going in... He's so deadly...

THIS IS WHERE WE'RE MISSING THOSE PLAYS! LOOK AT US FALLING APART!

If we lose this... This becomes our worst loss on the year. Billups is gone & we blew the 6th seed. This has the potential to become a disaster night. Insides are turning & won't be able to enjoy movie night with the fam. I take this shit too seriously. Come on NY... Please

KingofNy

Starter
Mike Dumbtoni, Worst coach ever... How bout we keep running isolation some more Mike, that's working great. :rolleyes: We haven't ran a play this quarter that wasn't a pick and roll or isolation.

smokes

Huge Member
And our transition defense is absolutely non-existent right now against a team that does not run and gun...

Oh gooddddd... Seriously Billups going down sent this game in a bad direction but why oh why do we not call a timeout when they cut the lead to 3... It was so obvious we were not going to just shoot our way out of that hole...

We are still in the lead though guys...

POSITIVITY UNTIL THE END!

PLEASE GOD, THE KNICKS WILL WIN THIS GAME

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;173016 said:
THIS IS WHERE WE'RE MISSING THOSE PLAYS! LOOK AT US FALLING APART!

When you say we need a play we're actually in one already, every time. Guys just need to quicken the pace and flow of the offense w ball movement. They need to move the ball, read and react. Where they run into trouble is when they stop moving it, the ball sticks and the pace slows down too much.

It's just sad to see fans join the gameday thread, who haven't posted all night when we were dominating with CB to bash "the coach" when it's obvious the loss of a very good PG is hurting us.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
When you say we need a play we're actually in one already, every time. Guys just need to quicken the pace and flow of the offense w ball movement. They need to move the ball, read and react. Where they run into trouble is when they stop moving it, the ball sticks and the pace slows down too much.

No. That's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to what I've been saying for weeks. We need to post Melo and create some space. We can't continue to get him the ball on the perimeter.

STAT's still on the court!

smokes

Huge Member

Dude the SIxers were on a huge run when they cut the lead to single digits we should have taken a time-out, when they cut the lead to 3 we DEFINITELY should have taken a time out (it was right after 2 fast breaks in quick succession, you gotta time out and calm their team down).

Time out, designed play to get a good look off a screen, even if you miss at least you calm everyone down and set the defense. This is BASIC. MDA prefers to let his team play out of it which is risky and we were very close to losing this game.

We still are but we can hold on... We deserve to win this game 100%.

MELO MONEY!!!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH