Lebron selling out

STAT1

Starter
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...old-minority-interest-in-Liverp?urn=nba-wp998

Wed Apr 06 06:25pm EDT
LeBron James to hold minority interest in Liverpool Football Club

By Eric Freeman

<center> </center>

The deal between Mr. James and Fenway Sports Group will give Mr. James a minority stake in the soccer club Liverpool, which FSG owns. FSG, which also owns the Boston Red Sox, is partnering with Mr. James's sports-marketing firm, LRMR Branding & Marketing to become the exclusive world-wide representative for Mr. James.
The deal marks the first time that a professional athlete at the top of his game has taken an ownership interest in a team with the size and reach of Liverpool, which is one of the most popular and powerful sports franchises in the world.

It also adds yet another dimension for Boston-based FSG, which became a global operation last October when it bought Liverpool for $488 million. The company was founded as New England Sports Ventures nine years ago after Messrs. Henry and Werner bought the Red Sox and 80% of regional sports channel New England Sports Network. In 2007 Fenway became 50% owner of the Nascar auto-racing team Roush Fenway Racing.

This guy calls himself a diehard Yankee fan but he's going to bed with the enemy to promote his brand. Despicable. But we already know Lebron's a sell out this is no surprise.

smokes

Huge Member

Pricey

Rotation player
as a Manchester United fan all i want to say is suck my d1ck LeBron you phaggot
Got on another loser :thumbsup:

I don't care WTF this guy does.

For all I care he could buy 50 midgets and dress them like oompaa loompas and have them sing the song about the fat kid in the chocolate river to Eddy Curry every time he walks in the locker room after they sign him.

Sage

Rotation player
Soo... LeBron is selling out now? As in, not something he was already doing many times before this? :)

For all I care he could buy 50 midgets and dress them like oompaa loompas and have them sing the song about the fat kid in the chocolate river to Eddy Curry every time he walks in the locker room after they sign him.

...actually I would probably watch that.

Soo... LeBron is selling out now? As in, not something he was already doing many times before this? :)

...actually I would probably watch that.
I would to......

Especially if he had Bosh as an Oompa Loompa with all the little oompa loompas also singing it lol

Pricey

Rotation player
Haha indeed. United all the way. Big one over Chelsea last night :)

Yep. Was well worth getting up for, was on at 3:30am here. Got lucky that they didnt get a penalty but we have been robbed there in recent times so we needed a bit of luck.

smokes

Huge Member
Yep. Was well worth getting up for, was on at 3:30am here. Got lucky that they didnt get a penalty but we have been robbed there in recent times so we needed a bit of luck.

Yeah well it went the other way last time at the Bridge in the league so this was well deserved. And hopefully we have Shalke in the semi's which should be easy...

TakMan

Rotation player
Yeah well it went the other way last time at the Bridge in the league so this was well deserved. And hopefully we have Shalke in the semi's which should be easy...

You get Shalke, Spurs get Barca.

COYS!

I'm awaiting comments about De-Nile not just being a river in Egypt.

smokes

Huge Member
You get Shalke, Spurs get Barca.

COYS!

I'm awaiting comments about De-Nile not just being a river in Egypt.

I would kinda like Spurs to get through... Although I think Real have a better chance of getting Barca out of our way before the finals. Which would be very nice!

TakMan

Rotation player
I would kinda like Spurs to get through... Although I think Real have a better chance of getting Barca out of our way before the finals. Which would be very nice!

Spurs are unfortunately experiencing free fall at the mo. What with injuries, their failure to sign a decent striker in January, and Redknapp's insistence on playing Crouch over Pavlyuchenko and constantly talking about the England job after 2012, the team is reverting to old ways. But I have been a Spurs fan since 89 so I'm used to disappointment been served as a main course. I don't think Real have a chance in hell of beating Barca. If I recall, they lost 5-0 last time they met earlier on this year.

This doesn't shock me. He's been a fake sell-out.

This man turned his back on his home of Ohio. I don't care how much you love the Yankees... You don't sport a Yankees jersey or hat when the Yankees are playing the Indians during the playoffs. That was wrong of LeBron . You don't root against the city you play for. Those Cleveland fans loved LeBron with everything they had. The difference between LeBron & Carmelo? Carmelo dreamed of coming back home & playing for his people. Carmelo was born to play for New York City.

I'm so glad we landed Carmelo Anthony. He's just as good & he's a much better finisher. LeBron James never deserved the bright lights of Manhattan inside the worlds most famous arena of MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.

He belongs where he's at; in Miami. He'll never be loved. Other than college Football? FLorida has the worst fan-bases in sports. What makes it worse? Miami is much worse than the fans of TV, Orlando & Jaxsonville. MIA is the worst fan base in all of America. Enjoy the hate you get ahah

Masso

Rookie
As if i didnt dislike him enough, he now owns a minority share in the club i hate the lot.

It's been seen as a nothing story in England, apparently LeBron will promote the club in Asia, but is he really bigger than LFC there?

Seem's a really odd move.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Liverpool are also a total failure of a football team right now and have been for a couple of years. They are in position to make a comeback but its 50/50.

I hope he loses money.

Thanks. If Liverpool are a total failure, god knows what I'd call the Knicks.

18 titles. 5 European Cups.

United love in? Oh dear. I could really go on but I won't I'll leave the United fans to their delusions and near 1 billion debt.