View Poll Results: Is Billups good enough for this team for the next 1 or 2 years?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 70.37%
  • No

8 29.63%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's end this NOW!

Nyk Logo Let's end this NOW!

We all agree that paying Billups 14 mil next year is too much. Now lets focus on the bigger picture at hand. All I want is a vote on who thinks Billups is a viable player for us at PG for AT MOST 1 or 2 more years.

This whole lopsided Billups discussion is starting to get annoying (thx to Trillion) so this will be a way to put to rest.

EDIT: This question is based on the possibility of us not resigning him for 14 mil but rather a lower salary for 1 or 2 more years. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by nyk_nyk; Apr 07, 2011 at 10:20.

As previously polled --------- wait until our season is over.

When do we have to either sign, or not sign him?

That'll make the decision easier.

Drop Billups.

Draft Brandon Knight and give him the keys to the Offense like the Celtics did with Rondo.

Resign Shawne Williams for 2 years at 2 Million a year

Sign Marc Gasol/DeAndre Jordan/Tyson Chandler for 9 Million a year

Sign Reggie Evans for 1 year for 3 million

Resign Anthony Carter, Sheldon Williams, Derrick Brown, and Roger Mason

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    We all agree that paying Billups 14 mil next year is too much. Now lets focus on the bigger picture at hand. All I want is a vote on who thinks Billups is a viable player for us at PG for AT MOST 1 or 2 more years.

This whole lopsided Billups discussion is starting to get annoying (thx to Trillion) so this will be a way to put to rest.
    I created one thread about Billups and you and Red have now created separate threads to make your points instead electing to contain them to the one original thread! Now you want to blame me for it being annoying!? Please dude.

Again, I created ONE thread yet I don't see you complaining when there are 20+ anti-MDA threads all saying the same exact thing! The reason is you agree with those threads and disagree with my ONE thread. That is called a double standard and the fact you created yet another separate thread to discuss Billups is hypocritical and obviously dripping with emotion. You are clearly mad and steaming and I would suggest for you own sake that you relax and not let an internet debate get you so damn vexed!

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    I created one thread about Billups and you and Red have now created separate threads to make your points instead electing to contain them to the one original thread! Now you want to blame me for it being annoying!? Please dude.

You are clearly mad and steaming and I would suggest for you own sake that you relax and not let an internet debate get you so damn vexed!
    Amen. True story. No need to pile crap onto more crap.

Again, I created ONE thread yet I don't see you complaining when there are 20+ anti-MDA threads all saying the same exact thing! The reason is you agree with those threads and disagree with my ONE thread. That is called a double standard and the fact you created yet another separate thread to discuss Billups is hypocritical and obviously dripping with emotion. You are clearly mad and steaming and I would suggest for you own sake that you relax and not let an internet debate get you so damn vexed!
    I was creating a simple poll so STFU.

I didn't create this as another discussion thread. Just a poll to see what the general concensus was.

2 Threads weren't enough to contain my emo rage so I needed a 3rd!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

2 Threads weren't enough to contain my emo rage so I needed a 3rd!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
    When did i create two threads???

YOU FAIL

When did i create two threads???

YOU FAIL
    You fail at reading. I never said YOU created anything. I stated FACTUALLY that there are 2 other threads on this subject yet you needed a 3rd to vent your emotional outbursts.

Damn you're dumb dude. SMFH

You fail at reading. I never said YOU created anything. I stated FACTUALLY that there are 2 other threads on this subject yet you needed a 3rd to vent your emotional outbursts.

Damn you're dumb dude. SMFH
    Just by your responses its obvious your a huge nerd with no life. You wouldn't last 5 min inside a sports bar. That's FACTUAL.

Just by your responses its obvious your a huge nerd with no life. You wouldn't last 5 min inside a sports bar. That's FACTUAL.

Nice deflection and what a misuse of the word FACTUAL. SMH, this dude doesn't even understand the difference between facts and his own made up assertions about a poster he has never met. I can safely say that my 225Lbs frame mixed with 8+ years of boxing through out my 31 years would allow me to last 5 minutes in a sports bar even if I had not FACTUALLY spent more than 5 minutes in a sports bar multiple times in my life.

Once again you prove what an emotional DUMMY you are. Please keep responding and giving me more ammo to dissect your lame brain.

P.S. It's "you're" as in "you are" not "your"...dumb dumb.

Nice deflection and what a misuse of the word FACTUAL. SMH, this dude doesn't even understand the difference between facts and his own made up assertions about a poster he has never met. I can safely say that my 225Lbs frame mixed with 8+ years of boxing through out my 31 years would allow me to last 5 minutes in a sports bar even if I had not FACTUALLY spent more than 5 minutes in a sports bar multiple times in my life.

Once again you prove what an emotional DUMMY you are. Please keep responding and giving me more ammo to dissect your lame brain.

P.S. It's "you're" as in "you are" not "your"...dumb dumb.
    Thank you for proving my point. Idiot! lol

Only NERD who cares about perfect grammar on a sports site. LMAO

Thank you for proving my point. Idiot! lol

Only NERD who cares about perfect grammar on a sports site. LMAO
    WOW! Now you misuse the word GRAMMAR! Stating something is factual when it is not is a logical error...it's not a grammatical one! What a moron!

"You be a smart poster" would be both grammatically wrong and factually wrong.

P.S. Oh and if you were talking about "you're" vs "your" you should be thanking me for tying to teach you proper English.
    Last edited by TR1LL10N; Apr 07, 2011 at 15:43.

So far 6 to 2 in favor of Billups.