View Poll Results: Is Billups good enough for this team for the next 1 or 2 years?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 70.37%
  • No

8 29.63%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Let's end this NOW!

this thread is funny as **** lol

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Billups is not an upgrade over Felton now or in the upcoming years and their stats back up my assertions.
    How about this little gem? This is what sparked this whole sh*t.

SUPER FAIL!

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    How about this little gem? This is what sparked this whole sh*t.

SUPER FAIL!
    I used stats to back that up. You didn't.
    Super fail.

Further this is an obvious desperate attempt to save face after being exposed as a no-nothing troll who never addressed my points. Be careful what you wish for!

I used stats to back that up. You didn't.
    Super fail.

Further this is an obvious desperate attempt to save face after being exposed as a no-nothing troll who never addressed my points. Be careful what you wish for!
    Save face?? Look up at the poll results you turd. LOL

EVERYONE addressed your points and you couldn't handle that nearly everyone disagreed with you. Get over yourself. Furthermore, you used stats when everyone else used general basketball knowledge to know that Billups is indeed an upgrade over Felton right now.

You lost the debate plain and simple!

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Save face?? Look up at the poll results you turd. LOL

EVERYONE addressed your points and you couldn't handle that nearly everyone disagreed with you. Get over yourself. Furthermore, you used stats when everyone else used general basketball knowledge to know that Billups is indeed an upgrade over Felton right now.

You lost the debate plain and simple!
    Damn dude, you are so dense a black hole would be jealous. SMH You tell me to look up at a poll that has ZERO to do with my initial points about Billups and a poll based on a hypothetical that I myself agree with. AGAIN, if we can buy out Billups, use that money for a center and turn around to resign him for cheap he is a perfectly acceptable stopgap until we find a replacement. How does me looking up at a poll that confirms my position which is on record before this emo thread was created prove anything other than people agree with MY OPINION? Again for the slow "special" posters:

Fair points and at 2-3 mil a year I have no problems with Billups. My issue is what we do moving forward. I would take Billups running the point another year or so at 2-3 mil if the saved money allowed us to fill other needs. A pass first PG is certainly not our only need. I just hope Amare doesn't suffer from Billups score first mentality.
    I posted your first 5 posts in their entirety as proof that you were determined to IGNORE my points, not counter them but instead went on a tirade about the coach. There is a difference between addressing points with counterpoints and completely ignoring my points while stating your own assertions. I know you don't get any of this and I retract the comments about questioning your bball IQ. I have now concluded it's your actual IQ that is suffering.

Stupid is as stupid does and you be DOIN it kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!

this thread is hilarious

I think the smartest thing we can do is resign Billups for 5mil then sign a solid center + resign Shawne Williams,sign Reggie Williams for 1mil and draft Kenneth Faried.Also if the new CBA lets us i would love to sign a player like Pietrus or Battier.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    I think the smartest thing we can do is resign Billups for 5mil then sign a solid center + resign Shawne Williams,sign Reggie Williams for 1mil and draft Kenneth Faried.Also if the new CBA lets us i would love to sign a player like Pietrus or Battier.
    IMO Billups won't re-sign for $5M per I think he could get a lot more on the open market. We'll have to come at him with around $8-10M per year on a contract to get him to stay here for the longterm. I like the idea of drafting Faried he's a great energy hustle rebound guy very active around the paint I think he'd be everything we wish Jared Jeffries could be & more. But there won't be any MLE available to use this summer if we use cap space to re-sign Billups & a C so forget about guys like Battier & Pietrus.

Veteran

Angry Listen........

The Knicks need "Billups" leadership next-season to guide Amare & Melo
    (big-EGO) on how to form a future winning team out of this Knick franchise.

Billups is the BIG-MAN of this Knick Team now...