Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Knicks @ Nets: Battle: New York

Haven't seen KnicksFanSince92 either lol

Kiyaman needs to post more.

Veteran

Anyone with half a noodle had to know what adding Melo would eventually mean for our offense. Scary thing is he is just tapping into right now. Each game he gets better. Honestly, who is playing better.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    Haven't seen KnicksFanSince92 either lol
    Don't worry tho, the next time the Knicks have a subpar game, those folks (they know who they are) will be back to tell us how people in Denver were lining up to buy plane tickets for Melo and his family to ship them outta town. Because they "recognized" how selfish he was, etc.

Then they'll also tell us that those viewpoints are legit because they realized that the Knicks couldn't sign two max contracts without moving Jeffries and getting an expiring in return....you know...because math = being right about everything, all the time.

Veteran

Also, I don't care what anyone says, the defense has gotten markedly better.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    It has, it just needs to be a little more consistent now...because we have lulls where we let the other team back in it, but overall it's improved.

But also remember that Jersey didn't have D-Will, Morrow (who systematically lights us up), and Humphries, so tonight's game can't be judged on it's own...but there's no doubt that the Knicks have shown some improved defensive tendencies in this winning streak.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    When Melo defends, it seems it energizes the whole team. And when he has been, his offense has not gone down, in fact, it might have gotten better.

It's sad seeing the Playoffs commercial with Steve Nash. Deserved to be in it this year.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Most can agree to disagree about MDA, but when I read that thread about some fans wishing NY would miss the playoffs? Just for the coach to be fired? Thats sick. After we haven't seen them win a playoff game in well over 7 years? That KnicksFan who created that thread about wanting us to miss out on the playoffs during our 6 game losing streak... Doesn't deserve to be a NY fan in my eyes. Go root for the future Brooklyn Nets with any other fake Knick fan who jump ship.

Also, I made it known a couple days ago when NY was 4.5 games back of ATL for the 5th seed, that NY has yet to be eliminated from contension. I was laughed @ for pointing something as simple as that out. NY2LA said we had no chance of making it to the Eastern Conf Finals because it's not 99 anymore. I'll agree to disagree. We can compete against any Eastern Conf team. Everyone starts the playoffs 0-0-0. Our Defense is improving over night too! Don't look now, but the Knicks are 3 games back of ATL with 3 game left. ATL's on a 3 game skid...

I want to get excited about the defense, but the Nets are a **** offense to begin with...and they were missing 4 out of 5 of their starters. It was pretty much Lopez and a bunch of D-Leaguers. Good, comfortable win without Stoudemire though.

Lol a friend of mines who went to the game said it looked liek the Nets fan got his ass handed to him in that fight lmaooo. Nets took 2 Ls tonight

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

I just think it's gonna be funny when D-Will leaves the soon to be Brooklyn Nets for a true contender. No way he allows his career to rot in hell with a horrible NBA franchise such as the Nets. Lopez is softer than soft cotton. It's pahetic to watch a natural Center like Lopez struggle to rebound against a team that lacks size & rebounding ability from both the PF & SF positions. Unless Howard goes to Brooklyn... D-Will is leaving town as fast as you can say "gone" & I'm gonna love every second of watching that franchise burn in hell of the NBA darkness. If Lopez is "the best" NJ can offer Williams, lmao, he's out of there.

Which means? They'll have then lost a great prospect & real talent in Favors, a solid starting PG in Harris (who had no help in NJ) & a couple be top 3 lottery pick this year. Plus other draft picks. It'll set that franchise back 5-10+ long years. Not that it'll bother NJ fans; they won't have a team to call "their own" anymore to begin with. The NBA & Basketball is coming to an end 4 NJ