Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Nets: Battle: New York

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    ahahahaha guys... I just saved his NJ Net posts about Melo not being a top 5 player ahahahahahahahahahah

624 (NYK17 aka NJN17) ALSO has Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Howard, Williams, Rose & Paul... ALL ahead of Melo ahaha & to make it worse? In THAT EXACT SPECIFIC order.... Too funny. Send me the PM's asking for links & you'll die laughing @ the clown ass creep all night!
    I already looked on TGG.com and saw that thread. Funny reading.

Don't think there's any real proof NY17 and 624 are the same person though.

What I found hilarious was those guys bashing you for posting too much, some of them had close to 20,000 posts hahahaha!! They are like the worst kind of nerdragers I've ever seen. Creating multiple accounts here and worrying about getting banned because it would ruin their evening of cyber-bullying!

The guys over there definitely lead fulfilling lives when their idea of a night of fun is to follow some random guy around the internet harrassing him

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Yes he is serious... He's a NJ Nets fan guys. Not that we don't already know that to begin with. He's just angry I always laughed @ him because his team was leaving him for Brooklyn. He cant stand it & he also hates the fact we landed a top 5 star. Remember that thread those trolls made asking me..."KnicksFanFromQueens please list your top 10 players & where does Rubio rank"? Ahahah he's one of em thats still left. Just send me the PM's & I'll send you...(from the Nets-Jets site)

Him (624) talking about my post & gameday count on here & over there on THE same night. His exact top 10 rankings. (Melo not in the top 8). Him going on & on how D-Will "is the better player" when compared to TOP 5 Melo. Post's of 624 saying all of "KO turned on Queens" ahaha I have over 20 posts of him talking exactly what he does over there as well as over here. Already sent 4 people the links. Message me & I'll send you all the links to aha

Superstar

Guys... You DO know that NYK17 (NJN17) is really a NETS fan from the Jets site who hates anything & everything about the Knicks............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................
    You've mentioned this before me thinks. I just can't remember if it was on every other thread or whether you missed one. Look if this guy's spending this much time on you then you should feel honoured that someone's taking time out of his life to grab your attention. He may well be a NJN fan as well. Honestly I don't give a flying **** what the deal is. Most of us here joined the forum to discuss basketball and the Knicks in particular. Is it too much to request that you do the same on threads that are topic related. The two of you are more than welcome to fight it out via private messages.

As for Williams....I think he's a brilliant PG, but he aint got nothing on Anthony. Don't think anyone would have Williams on their team over Anthony. Carter and Douglas should start today.

ahahahaha guys... I just saved his NJ Net posts about Melo not being a top 5 player ahahahahahahahahahah

624 (NYK17 aka NJN17) ALSO has Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Howard, Williams, Rose & Paul... ALL ahead of Melo ahaha & to make it worse? In THAT EXACT SPECIFIC order.... Too funny. Send me the PM's asking for links & you'll die laughing @ the clown ass creep all night!
    That's why I said "in no order" right? PM me if you want with your stupidity, I don't want to hijack this game thread into another one of your attention whoring threads, desperately seeking people to PM you and falsely calling other poster's out.

Banned

Funny you seen the same thing Smokes. And yes he IS 624. I have the link but just go back to where NJN17 went in 5 gameday threads & counted my each & every post during those gameday threads to come up with an average of like 11. On that same night? He was telling all of TGG my post count was 11 & also ranks the top 9 in the same exact order over there & over here. Where they do that at? Ahahah. Also, I seen him admit he was NYK17 over there & when I called him out over here, he went over there & quickly edited that post. He joined right after me & trolls my every post just like 624 does (or did before I left) @ TGG. And sorry TakMan... Your right. I won't talk about the little Nets creep anymore. I just want everyone to know & understand he's a NJ Nets troll who hates the Knicks & joined right after I did to stalk me over his computer. Already sent out 9 PM's of links. Keep the requests coming ;-)

now lets kick some NJ ass!

Yo @La2Ny Solid GD thread as usual.

I think its gonna be petty fun seeing sheldon and turiaf on the court at the same time, is this our BIG lineup? Hope they beat the sh*t out of lopez and the rest of the bigs on NJ. We HAVE to keep them off the glass tonight, I think we will pull it out tho.

Melo-40 and 9
    TD-25 and 7
    Fields-18 and 9
    Skywalker- 15 and 5
    Sheldon- 8 and 14
    AC- 8 assists and 4 steals
    They are gonna be our keys tonight IMO! Along with stopping morrow outside the arc.

Thanx YungMelo....

Wtf happened to my thread?

Banned

YungMelo... If those players put up those numbers we kill NJ by 15+ tonight. Nice post. Also agree... Shelden & Turiaf are out two BIG's lol & Turiaf may be better than Amare on D. Shelden in better than JJ & TD is better than Billups on D. We may keep these guys under 90 tonight.

you know what KFFQ has busted every impostor on this site what makes me believe that your are not an impostor NY17 send me those links KFFQ

its ironic that every time this guys post your right behind him Ive noticed that

I mean the guy is passionate about his team just like everyone on this forum but you seem to hate everyone on this team ...why is that?

Rady seems to give KFFQ cred everytime for busting impostors makes you think.....

and by the way Melo>>>D-will

I think rady would have banned him if his IP address had any similarities to all the trolls so yeah.

Sorry la2ny its a sick thread and even with the injuries I think we take this tonight. As long as we show up on D and play our "bigs" all game.

Originally Posted by JeffVanGundyPLEASE!
    you know what KFFQ has busted every impostor on this site what makes me believe that your are not an impostor NY17 send me those links KFFQ

its ironic that every time this guys post your right behind him Ive noticed that

I mean the guy is passionate about his team just like everyone on this forum but you seem to hate everyone on this team ...why is that?

Rady seems to give KFFQ cred everytime for busting impostors makes you think.....

and by the way Melo>>>D-will

I wonder of all of these poster are 'trolls' too

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Billups is in the lineup!!

well played sir i was in the hospital so i wasnt able to see the evidence

Banned

Sorry forreal LA2NY it's just hard not to get annoyed when a troll trolls your each & every post without adding any type of insight to this site. Sorry bro. This was an excellent gameday thread as always. Reason why I gave you rights to one of the gameday threads I had. Love the way you set em up. No worries, this will become a great gameday thread like you created it to be. Lets just hope we win & enjoy plenty of Knicks talk, inside this gameday thread tonight. I hope to see Fields become a more productive scorer with Amare being out tonight. We'll need all the offensive help we can find.

Banned

Billups baby!!! I remember when he got hurt again, a poster made it known that he wasn't walking off the court in nearly as much pain as when Howard hurt his thigh. After he mentioned that, I went back & watched the injury again & noticed the same exact thing. Night & day difference in expression of pain. The next day reports had it that Billups thigh didn't harden up like the last thigh injury so I was hopefull for the CHI & BOS games but wow... Didn't expect a return so soon! Great news for the Knicks; we need Billups to have as much gelling time & experience as possible heading into the playoffs. Feeling like I'm on cloud nine right now.