Knicks @ Nets: Battle: New York

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Yo @La2Ny Solid GD thread as usual.

I think its gonna be petty fun seeing sheldon and turiaf on the court at the same time, is this our BIG lineup? Hope they beat the sh*t out of lopez and the rest of the bigs on NJ. We HAVE to keep them off the glass tonight, I think we will pull it out tho.

Melo-40 and 9
TD-25 and 7
Fields-18 and 9
Skywalker- 15 and 5
Sheldon- 8 and 14
AC- 8 assists and 4 steals
They are gonna be our keys tonight IMO! Along with stopping morrow outside the arc.

:gony:

YungMelo... If those players put up those numbers we kill NJ by 15+ tonight. Nice post. Also agree... Shelden & Turiaf are out two BIG's lol & Turiaf may be better than Amare on D. Shelden in better than JJ & TD is better than Billups on D. We may keep these guys under 90 tonight.

you know what KFFQ has busted every impostor on this site what makes me believe that your are not an impostor NY17 send me those links KFFQ

its ironic that every time this guys post your right behind him Ive noticed that

I mean the guy is passionate about his team just like everyone on this forum but you seem to hate everyone on this team ...why is that?

Rady seems to give KFFQ cred everytime for busting impostors makes you think.....:?

and by the way Melo>>>D-will

smokes

Huge Member
I think rady would have banned him if his IP address had any similarities to all the trolls so yeah.

Sorry la2ny its a sick thread and even with the injuries I think we take this tonight. As long as we show up on D and play our "bigs" all game.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
you know what KFFQ has busted every impostor on this site what makes me believe that your are not an impostor NY17 send me those links KFFQ

its ironic that every time this guys post your right behind him Ive noticed that

I mean the guy is passionate about his team just like everyone on this forum but you seem to hate everyone on this team ...why is that?

Rady seems to give KFFQ cred everytime for busting impostors makes you think.....:?

and by the way Melo>>>D-will

I wonder of all of these poster are 'trolls' too

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10475

Sorry forreal LA2NY it's just hard not to get annoyed when a troll trolls your each & every post without adding any type of insight to this site. Sorry bro. This was an excellent gameday thread as always. Reason why I gave you rights to one of the gameday threads I had. Love the way you set em up. No worries, this will become a great gameday thread like you created it to be. Lets just hope we win & enjoy plenty of Knicks talk, inside this gameday thread tonight. I hope to see Fields become a more productive scorer with Amare being out tonight. We'll need all the offensive help we can find.

Billups baby!!! I remember when he got hurt again, a poster made it known that he wasn't walking off the court in nearly as much pain as when Howard hurt his thigh. After he mentioned that, I went back & watched the injury again & noticed the same exact thing. Night & day difference in expression of pain. The next day reports had it that Billups thigh didn't harden up like the last thigh injury so I was hopefull for the CHI & BOS games but wow... Didn't expect a return so soon! Great news for the Knicks; we need Billups to have as much gelling time & experience as possible heading into the playoffs. Feeling like I'm on cloud nine right now.

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
I hate jared jeffries he dosent rebound, cant pass cant shoot, has small hands, hes an absolute scrub

We need to slow down & at least contain Lopez. He's there entire offense & looking like he's on pace to drop 50 lol... Contain Lopez & we run away with this game.

On a side note: would be nice to see Toronto upset the 76ers tonight, give us a 1.5 game lead (as long as we take care of NJ) which would give us some breathing room.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Fields has a quick 5 points,and great block and hustled to keep it alive. It lead to an and 1 with melo on te other end.

Next dead ball, fields is on the bench....??? Hmmm...
Melo has 11 in the first 8 minutes, shawne williams has a couple an is rebounding. Lets get some stops, they almost always lead to points.

BTW, Fu*k Sideshow bob. He is killin inside, somebody punch him in the nose and get himout of there!

la2ny

Starter
Derrick Brown really impressing me w/ his playing time lately.

edit: The Yes announcers aren't to bad. They sound as if they are so used to NJ loosing it's become normal.