Amar'e officially out tomorrow for Indiana game.

I hope we win. Indy is playing well lately, but they may relax since they've already clinched 8th. I wanna keep this momentum rolling.

If Amare never sprained his ankle? He wouldn't be getting this type of rest because he's made it known NY wants the 6th seed & even went as far as saying "I'll do anything for the 6th seed; even if it means me playing more minutes". I'm not worried about Melo's rest, but Amare has been tired after 18 games during the month of March. As long as his ankle is 100% for the start of the playoffs, this could become a blessing for Amare & the Knicks come playoff time. I'd love to see him back for Boston though, just to shake whatever rust could have been caused during his time out.

This means we also get a chance to see more of Shawne & Brown.

If Amare never sprained his ankle? He wouldn't be getting this type of rest because he's made it known NY wants the 6th seed & even went as far as saying "I'll do anything for the 6th seed; even if it means me playing more minutes". I'm not worried about Melo's rest, but Amare has been tired after 18 games during the month of March. As long as his ankle is 100% for the start of the playoffs, this could become a blessing for Amare & the Knicks come playoff time. I'd love to see him back for Boston though, just to shake whatever rust could have been caused during his time out.

This means we also get a chance to see more of Shawne & Brown.
We should have him back for when we face Chicago, what better momentum builder than beating the best team in the NBA right now?

No doubt. I'd love to head into the playoffs on a 9 game winning streak beating teams such as ORL, PHI, INDY, CHI & BOS (all Eastern Conf playoff teams & 3 true contenders in ORL, CHI & BOS).

Speaking of a 9 game win streak... Does anyone know the last time this franchise won 9 consecutive? It would be amazing to head into the playoffs 6 games above .500!

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Oh,oh I guess the knicks will probably snap that 6 game winning streak tomorrow. I don't think they could beat indiana without Amar'e. I would like for them to win tommorrow..because chicago and boston will be next.

And chicago is tough..So is boston, well at least for the knicks since they and the heat can't beat them..Evenb though boston has been struggling.

I thik we can handle Indy with no problems tonight.

When Indy swept us during the home & away two-game-series? That were during the struggles and tough times of our 6 game losing streak where we also lost 9 of 10.

Indy is still an average type of team @ best; they've been below .500 for a reason all season long.

We may be without Amare, but tonight the offense goes through Carmelo Anthony which is more than enough to beat the Pacers, especially with scoring threats such as Billups & TD23 both running the Point.

Melo vs Granger will decide who wins tonight. I'll take Melo every time. Also, Amare isn't a good low post defender, and thats what Indy is good at; Hibbert & Tyler crush us every time. Without Amare? Our offense will take a hit, but I'm looking forward to watching Shelden, Turiaf, JJ & especially Brown against Hibbert & Tyler down low.

Actually pretty pumped up about watching our bench guys such as Shelden, JJ, Brown, Walker, Shawne & Turiaf fight for rights to a playoff rotation spot.

I just read that Thom Thibs us rest the Bulls starters for the remainder of the regular season since they have the 1 seed on lock so we mind as well keep amare well rested until the playoffs as well

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I just read that Thom Thibs us rest the Bulls starters for the remainder of the regular season since they have the 1 seed on lock so we mind as well keep amare well rested until the playoffs as well

I read that Thibbs wouldn't rest the starters, but instead cut back on practice for the remainder of the season. Apparently the Bulls ran hard practices all season, and reducing, or eliminating that, is where the rest will come for his starters. He wants them to stay ready and in rhythm for the playoffs.

I thought their strenuous practice routines and the Knicks lack of practice was a bit funny tho. Look at the team that practiced hard all year, and look at the team that held a few light practices here and there...what do you notice?

Practice the way you want to play, because the way you play will mirror how you practice.

But all of that is off-topic and another discussion. Found an article too:

Thibbs not resting starters