Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Mike D'Antoni appreciation thread as we're heading into the playoffs.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Default The Official Mike D'Antoni appreciation thread as we're heading into the playoffs.

I respect Amare for becoming a true team leader & helping his coach turn around our franchise. Without Amare; this year wasn't possible. Most good to great coaches need a great star or two inorder to contend though. Amare & Melo time.

I appreciate MDA for accepting rebuilding mode three years ago (just) for a chance to win this year; as well as seriously contend during his contract year of 2012.

I don't understand how some say coach doesn't deserve a chance next year, when he's the coach that led us to the playoffs for the fist time in 7 years. He's stressing team defense & we're much improved from last year.

We could finish with a 44-38 record after 29-53 last year. We're 18-21 on the road after finishing 11-30 away from MSG last year. Teams such as INDY, MIL, TOR & CHA all finished with much better records than us last year. ATL & ORL finished 24 & 30 games ahead of us! Ther're only 3 & 9 ahead of us right now.

We're a team on the rise under MDA. The best of the Knicks under this man has yet to come.

We know .

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    I respect Amare for becoming a true team leader & helping his coach turn around our franchise. Without Amare; this year wasn't possible. Most good to great coaches need a great star or two inorder to contend though. Amare & Melo time.

I appreciate MDA for accepting rebuilding mode three years ago (just) for a chance to win this year; as well as seriously contend during his contract year of 2012.

I don't understand how some say coach doesn't deserve a chance next year, when he's the coach that led us to the playoffs for the fist time in 7 years. He's stressing team defense & we're much improved from last year.

We could finish with a 44-38 record after 29-53 last year. We're 18-21 on the road after finishing 11-30 away from MSG last year. Teams such as INDY, MIL, TOR & CHA all finished with much better records than us last year. ATL & ORL finished 24 & 30 games ahead of us! Ther're only 3 & 9 ahead of us right now.

We're a team on the rise under MDA. The best of the Knicks under this man has yet to come.
    I am tired of the same threads with the same posts riddled with the same opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

We. Get. It.

Banned

"I'm tired of the same threads with the same posts over and over again"

Thats funny, considering that I've never once made a post or thread showing the improvements of the Knicks under MDA from last year compared to this year in terms of overall records, away records, ORL & ATL records or the fact that INDY, CHA, MIL, TOR all finished with better records that NY last year. Or the fact that the Pistons only finished 2 games above us last year.

I continue to support MDA with different facts & opinions on why he deserves a chance next year & you all can't handle the truth of a fan that supports a winning head coach. You don't like it? Fine. Good for you. You don't have to post about it.

Veteran

^ lmao @Turiaf clip...

Originally Posted by Knicksdabest
    Oh...this beats my Turiaf .gif in every way imaginable. +1 rep sir.

Superstar

I'm starting to like the way the Knicks play (particularly going forward); but it's early days and I refuse to give anyone credit until some consistency kicks in.
    Last edited by TakMan; Apr 10, 2011 at 12:09. Reason: sp

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    Oh...this beats my Turiaf .gif in every way imaginable. +1 rep sir.
    Its not better than my .GIF

Tayshaun's gettin tag-teamed... some chick starts sniffing him and some guy is holding on to Tayshaun's wrist

Banned

MDA critics can only post about two things. Defensive coaching & Anthony Randolph. I have over 100 reasons & ways to support Mike D'Antoni. I don't talk about MDA in other threads unless other posters bring him into the convo. This is my way of supporting him.

MDA won with the pre-team trade that lacked any type of team chemistry. Gallo was our only returning starter from last year & had us 8 games above .500 before the trade rumors starts to fly when Chandler was an unproven NBA talent, Fields & Mozgov were both rookies, had the worst 5 hole in the league, Gallo was & is still a developing player & Felton had a career year under MDA's offensive system + Amare Stoudemire. He won with that pre-trade team that was put together during the offseason. Toney Douglas was also an unproven talent.

He's also winning with this post-trade team that features Douglas as our longest tenured Knick. Melo, Billups, JJ, Shelden, Carter & Brown have yet to have an offseason of gainin chemistry with time to GEL. 6 straight W's.

MDA critics can only post about two things. Defensive coaching & Anthony Randolph. I have over 100 reasons & ways to support Mike D'Antoni. I don't talk about MDA in other threads unless other posters bring him into the convo. This is my way of supporting him.

MDA won with the pre-team trade that lacked any type of team chemistry. Gallo was our only returning starter from last year & had us 8 games above .500 before the trade rumors starts to fly when Chandler was an unproven NBA talent, Fields & Mozgov were both rookies, had the worst 5 hole in the league, Gallo was & is still a developing player & Felton had a career year under MDA's offensive system + Amare Stoudemire. He won with that pre-trade team that was put together during the offseason. Toney Douglas was also an unproven talent.

He's also winning with this post-trade team that features Douglas as our longest tenured Knick. Melo, Billups, JJ, Shelden, Carter & Brown have yet to have an offseason of gainin chemistry with time to GEL. 6 straight W's.

Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]