Knicks @ Pacers:Phuck Your Pace Indiana!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Nice thread la2ny!
Looking forward to the Melo and Billups show tonight. I truly believe the Knicks will come out guns a blazing tonight. (fingers crossed)

I also would love to see more of D Brown tonight...

An interesting tidbit also..The Knicks are 18-21 on the road -- the most road victories since going 18-23 in the 2000-01 campaign. New York hasn't won 19 road games in a season since a 26-15 mark in 1996-97.

Let's get that 19th road win tonight!!

Hopefully we'll see more of this..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MFTxVBHysoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

smokes

Huge Member
Yea, he's missed quite a few makable putts.

Poor Rory.. Kid had the lead before he teed off.:boohoo:

Yep, that guy is 21 though he will be here again and again I'm sure he will win one with that kind of skill. He just got in his own head today.

I really hope this one goes to a playoffs with Woods and someone else. But it seems the Aussies are coming to take this one!

Zylx

Benchwarmer
definately tryin to see some TD23 tonight
I would definately like to see more of him too. He brings that quick energy off the bench that alot of teams would like. If we end up facing Miami he might be the kog that sends us over the top. Still gotta work on our defense if we want to get far in the playoffs.

Unfortunately we have a Coach that hasn't stressed Defense enough in his career.

petescud

Starter
If Dantoni is a good coach he'll figure out a gameplan to stop the guys that killed us last time. Even if to slow them down or doubleteam. Honestly, last time we played them, wasn't it when we just got Billups and Melo? Casue the last couple of games the guys look a lot sharper

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
If Dantoni is a good coach he'll figure out a gameplan to stop the guys that killed us last time. Even if to slow them down or doubleteam. Honestly, last time we played them, wasn't it when we just got Billups and Melo? Casue the last couple of games the guys look a lot sharper

As long as Amare's not trying to guard Hansbrough we should be alright..;)

la2ny

Starter
So Tiger is done right? Because Im really trying to get into Golf and expand my sports spectrum :D

nuckles2k2

Superstar
So Tiger is done right? Because Im really trying to get into Golf and expand my sports spectrum :D

Pretty much, he needs some help to win it. He's done playing and tied for 2nd with a handful of people still playing (so is the leader) so theoretically he's still in it...but he needs everyone else to choke.

Edit: I'm starting to think that fine ass Swede he married had something to do with his sustained success....as soon as she closed her legs and said "half *****" his golf game has been complete shit. Even all this time later when he supposedly got past it.

I need to find a swedish woman and see what's up there....maybe I'll hit the lottery or something.

la2ny

Starter
Pretty much, he needs some help to win it. He's done playing and tied for 2nd with a handful of people still playing (so is the leader) so theoretically he's still in it...but he needs everyone else to choke.

Edit: I'm starting to think that fine ass Swede he married had something to do with his sustained success....as soon as she closed her legs and said "half *****" his golf game has been complete shit. Even all this time later when he supposedly got past it.

I need to find a swedish woman and see what's up there....maybe I'll hit the lottery or something.
Damn I wish LBJ played Golf lol

Edit:I'd prefer a Brazillian over Swedish but I'd take a Swedish woman in a hot sec lol

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member

Hahaha... Swedish girls are smoking dude that's whats up...

Yeah Tiger could possibly go to a playoffs with someone else if everyone else plays average but pretty unlikely at this stage of the masters.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just read these numbers and thought I'd share!

Melo's April field goal percentage

Field goal percentage on three-pointers over his last five games

Three-pointers hit in his last two games, the most he's had in a two-game span all season

51.8 and 51.7. Earning that money!:peace:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I think Shawne williams is gonna have a big night!

We can run them out of the building, just have to keep hibberts cross eyed a** out the paint.

Somebody keep a hand in hansbroughsface too!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;173879 said:
Just read these numbers and thought I'd share!

Melo's April field goal percentage

Field goal percentage on three-pointers over his last five games

Three-pointers hit in his last two games, the most he's had in a two-game span all season

51.8 and 51.7. Earning that money!:peace:
Nice! I'm loving it.