Knicks @ Pacers:Phuck Your Pace Indiana!

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Those last 13 Seconds show how special of a player we have in Carmelo Anthony. He knows when to step it up to a whole other level. Glad we got the W.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Great finish. Feels great to comeback in the 4th and have Melo put the dagger in the Pacers hearts, then block Granger on his final chance at the win after the way we lost to these guys last time.

Knicks are starting to get on a little roll heading into the playoffs......this is going to be fun to say the least!!!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I know LJ was primed an ready to start talking about "34 points?? are you happy New York? Melo scored 34 but he's selfish, doesn't play D, etc."

But homeboy's gotta bury that shit yet again. Melo has put this team on his back and said "don't worry guys, I'll get us there."

All of that shit being said....this game was way too close.

smokes

Huge Member
I called it right at the start of the second quarter, that this was gonna be fun, interesting and exciting after seeing the Pacers keep it close.

Still a few negatives to be ironed out most importantly we can't live and die by the 3 like tonight in the playoffs but I think the players know that. Once a close playoff game gets to like 3 minutes that's crunch time, not so much in a regular season game.

Big win and I think everyone knew Melo was gonna hit that shot and it was good to see him playing smart going up quick and he actually got fouled too so that was an even bigger shot. But huge defense at the other end by Melo, Billups also blocked Collisons attempt to toss the ball at the rim.

Although I was saying earlier it was a bit of a 2 man game I have to credit the Knicks bench big time for bringing us back from that 11 point deficit at the start of the fourth.

Miami's bench actually went off against Boston tonight so that's another thing that makes me less upset if we miss the Heat in round 1.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Shout out to papZ or calling the stop and the big shot!! GameTime Bitchezzz

Thanks bro......just had a feeling he was going to get some revenge for the last time we played these pricks!

Cant wait for the playoffs, its going to be fun. I really like our chances to win a couple games, maybe take one on the road? Force a game 7? With a superstar as clutch as Melo, cant count us out till the final buzzer.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I know LJ was primed an ready to start talking about "34 points?? are you happy New York? Melo scored 34 but he's selfish, doesn't play D, etc."

But homeboy's gotta bury that shit yet again. Melo has put this team on his back and said "don't worry guys, I'll get us there."

All of that shit being said....this game was way too close.

I've been thinking bout LJ too lol..

Melo w the game winner, then the block to seal it..

Wow!

Just awesome, Jordanesque clutchness honestly..

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I called it right at the start of the second quarter, that this was gonna be fun, interesting and exciting after seeing the Pacers keep it close.

Still a few negatives to be ironed out most importantly we can't live and die by the 3 like tonight in the playoffs but I think the players know that. Once a close playoff game gets to like 3 minutes that's crunch time, not so much in a regular season game.

Big win and I think everyone knew Melo was gonna hit that shot and it was good to see him playing smart going up quick and he actually got fouled too so that was an even bigger shot. But huge defense at the other end by Melo, Billups also blocked Collisons attempt to toss the ball at the rim.

Although I was saying earlier it was a bit of a 2 man game I have to credit the Knicks bench big time for bringing us back from that 11 point deficit at the start of the fourth.

Miami's bench actually went off against Boston tonight so that's another thing that makes me less upset if we miss the Heat in round 1.

Great point....while I missed the first couple minutes of the 4th, I noticed our bench closed the gap and kept us in the game, giving Melo and co. a chance to pull off the win in the final seconds. And as NicksKnicks reminded myself, he did it with 5 fouls going into the 4th quarter.

This teams got potential and is going to be a tough out for Miami or Boston in the first round......and if they arent careful, our opponent COULD go home earlier than expected if they dont bring their A game.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

+1

Apparently I'm unable to give you the green you deserve.

Here's some of a separate variety :weed:

Credit must go to Williams and Fields for 3 crucial stops late in the 4th. Credit also to Walker for rebounding well, AC for some timely boards and disruptive defence and, remarkably, to D'Antoni for setting up some clever plays. Not so much when it counted. :shrug:

I have to highlight the degree of difficulty on the pass from Billups to Melo to get him his look. Clearly they've been there before, but that was excellent execution considering Granger was quasi raping Melo to keep him off the ball.

And the block. :pimp:

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Who did we trade to get this guy again?

MOZGOV :teeth:

But seriously, while I liked Gallo's potential, liked Felton as our PG for this season and the next, the trade was a no brainer, especially with Chandler being a free agent at the end of the season.

Melo is a star, a top 5-6 player. We all know what he brings to the table on offense, and when he steps up and has played defense this team has been very tough to beat. As much as I liked the guys we traded, we werent going to win a title without another star next to STAT, and theres no question whatsoever we have him, in the PRIME of his career, in Carmelo Anthony! :peace: