Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 196

Thread: Knicks @ Pacers:Phuck Your Pace Indiana!

  1. #106
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I wouldn't mind the rest of the games after this with our bench and Fields closing games. Might give them a boost of confidence. Of course put our starters in if it's a close one throughout.

  2. #107
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Too many 3s

  3. #108
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Too many 3s
    Exactly, falling back on the 3 big time

    But we kept it close until Anthony got in. Now it's time to earn that max contract

  4. #109
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Too many 3s
    Indeed:idk:

  5. #110
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Too many 3s
    I hope Melo doesn't get rusty and/or just decides to attack the rim less because of the green light he gets from D'Antoni. He's been very efficient with the 3, but I'd like more pressure on the defense.

  6. #111
    Member JeffVanGundyPLEASE!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    is anyone getting the feeling the knicks are trying to throw this game so we can match up with miami in the playoffs next week instead of BOS because MIA won today?

  7. #112
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by JeffVanGundyPLEASE!
    is anyone getting the feeling the knicks are trying to throw this game so we can match up with miami in the playoffs next week instead of BOS because MIA won today?
    Lol no way man we ain't throwing anything. This is just the way MDA teams get back into contention. 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

  8. #113
    Member PaPZ187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Melo Heating Up!!!

  9. #114
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by JeffVanGundyPLEASE!
    is anyone getting the feeling the knicks are trying to throw this game so we can match up with miami in the playoffs next week instead of BOS because MIA won today?
    Better not. We need to continue chemistry and go in with wins.

  10. #115
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Melo's just ridiculous

  11. #116
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Hey, Collison carried the ball!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, wait, they don't call that in the NBA.......

  12. #117
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    That's some of the worst boxing out I've ever seen.

    F word!


  13. #118
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Melo needs to drive now.

  14. #119
    Member JeffVanGundyPLEASE!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    this is too many 3 for me

  15. #120
    Member PaPZ187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3............

    WTF!?!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2009, 12:08
  2. ESPN's take on NY
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2009, 10:44
  3. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 09:03
  4. Knicks @ 76ers 1/24/09 7:00 PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2009, 23:15
  5. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •