Swizz Beats to remix knicks theme song

Starks

Starter
Jesus Christ, what a piece of shit that was. Why do these corny production managers insist on trying to be "hip" all the time and just end up pissing on us. G

welcometonycity

Rotation player
You guys can hate all you want. Swizz Beats is new York city. He's one of the illest dj/producers out their. If u don't fux with swizzy it's cuz u not from new York and u havnt been anywhere near a studio to understand how nice he is. He's not pippin Alicia for nothing. Haters def gon hate.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You guys can hate all you want. Swizz Beats is new York city. He's one of the illest dj/producers out their. If u don't fux with swizzy it's cuz u not from new York and u havnt been anywhere near a studio to understand how nice he is. He's not pippin Alicia for nothing. Haters def gon hate.

Please dude. I am born and raised in Queens and been disliking Swizz since Ruff Riders debuted. He went from wack horns to hipster hop. Doo doo...

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
Please dude. I am born and raised in Queens and been disliking Swizz since Ruff Riders debuted. He went from wack horns to hipster hop. Doo doo...

like like like like

I hate his voice and all of his songs sound the same. I went to a Lil Wayne concert a couple of years back and Swizz beats opened up for him. When Swizz Beats took the stage no one paid attention. Everyone was just sitting in their seats on their phones and shit.

Welcome to the Mecca,
With basketball comes the pressure

...interesting

why not
can you withstand the pressure
where no one does it betta
NY get your hands up

Not impressed at all. However, I think he was trying to make something for people of all ages to listen to. I doubt he was trying to make the billboards with this...

hopefully it's not the finished product and the vids sound quality was part of the problem.
wishing thinking...i know.

welcometonycity

Rotation player

Not trying to argue but swizz gets mad love in the hood. I be in the Bronx n Brooklyn and noooobodyyy hates on swizz cas they know how ill he really is. The man is a genius in the studio nobody is talkin about his voice. Idk about queens where people be saying dude but swizz definitely gets hood love I be in the streets bra. No disrespect maybe I'm just the minority on this topic.
But i will continue to defend my nig9a swizz just like any NYC rapper would cas they know how he puts shit together and does master work in the studio.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Not trying to argue but swizz gets mad love in the hood. I be in the Bronx n Brooklyn and noooobodyyy hates on swizz cas they know how ill he really is. The man is a genius in the studio nobody is talkin about his voice. Idk about queens where people be saying dude but swizz definitely gets hood love I be in the streets bra. No disrespect maybe I'm just the minority on this topic.
But i will continue to defend my nig9a swizz just like any NYC rapper would cas they know how he puts shit together and does master work in the studio.

Meh I was in the hood and streets back in the 90's. Now I'm in my office making real paper. No worries.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I guessssss. Good for u homie. No swizz paper tho:teeth:

True. :teeth: I ain't hating...let dude make his paper and do his thing. I'm just not a fan and it started with this puke inducing track:

To this day I can't listen to that trash. I know it was a hit but just was never my thing. I think those were dark days for hip hop after a golden age. Just my :2cents:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
True. :teeth: I ain't hating...let dude make his paper and do his thing. I'm just not a fan and it started with this puke inducing track:

To this day I can't listen to that trash. I know it was a hit but just was never my thing. I think those were dark days for hip hop after a golden age. Just my :2cents:

Hahahahaha everyone has their own opinion. At least u got ur office n u doing ur thing trills. Better then me I'm stuck in da street as a waiter and a part time construction worker, praying to get Sunday night off.:boohoo:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Hahahahaha everyone has their own opinion. At least u got ur office n u doing ur thing trills. Better then me I'm stuck in da street as a waiter and a part time construction worker, praying to get Sunday night off.:boohoo:

No worries. In this economy you should be glad to have a paycheck period.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Its not Swizz Beatz producing it, its actually Jared Jeffries. He actually remixed the Ruff Ryders anthem based on his basketball skill.

Stop. Brick. Take a Shot, You know it wont Drop. Oh. No. Thats why Jared Jeffries Blows.

Jeffries_mug.jpg
Swizz-Beatz.jpg

ITS JARED BITCHES! Chillin in Isiah's Beemer, Listenin to Ether.