Thread: Does anybody care that we got 2 games left

Default Does anybody care that we got 2 games left

I'm Just wondering I don't see anybody making any Bulls Vs Knicks threads ? lol
    Lets not look past the 2 games we got left. Since we could possibly go into the playoffs with a 2 game losing streak. I mean I know it's a meaningless game. But why is it that The bulls aren't resting anyone. While we are resting Amar'e ? I mean I actually perferred to rest him tomorrow, since celtics will rest their starters.
    But I guess no one cares if we lose tonight. Which bothers me a bit. Because it could be a 97% chance we lose tonight. but oh well if the coach dosen't care than why should we... right ?

That's the difference between Rose and other players. he dosen't believe in sitting out games, Especially home games. And they play to win.
    At least the bulls do. Even though we did beat them twice.
    Last edited by johnnyrose; Apr 12, 2011 at 14:53.

the Knicks definately shouldn't look past our next two games. But now the that playoffs are set in stone most people are focused on them. Can't blame them. We haven't had any playoffs since 2004.

Superstar

Default Bulls had something to play for

Originally Posted by johnnyrose
    I'm Just wondering I don't see anybody making any Bulls Vs Knicks threads ? lol
    Lets not look past the 2 games we got left. Since we could possibly go into the playoffs with a 2 game losing streak. I mean I know it's a meaningless game. But why is it that The bulls aren't resting anyone. While we are resting Amar'e ? I mean I actually perferred to rest him tomorrow, since celtics will rest their starters.
    But I guess no one cares if we lose tonight. Which bothers me a bit. Because it could be a 97% chance we lose tonight. but oh well if the coach dosen't care than why should we... right ?

That's the difference between Rose and other players. he dosen't believe in sitting out games, Especially home games. And they play to win.
    At least the bulls do. Even though we did beat them twice.
    They are still in the running with Spurs, etc for the number 1 overall seed/Best record in NBA. I guess that decides who gets home court should bulls make NBA Finals.

The game against Boston is massive. We've got to suss out there bigs as best as possible before the series starts.

How much do you hate those ****ers!!!???

Not as much as I do! That, I can guarantee.