Knicks @ Bulls

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Surprised we are doing this good without our leader out there. Shows how good we are with just Carmelo.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
I spoke too soon. We aren't hitting shots when we need them. Douglas is not playing like himself. But with Rose playing like an MVP and us not having STAT this was expected.

Not tripping over that loss. No Amare and we did play hard, Just didn't make enough shots mainly do to poor shot selection and the defense can always be better. But I predicted we lose 1 of the 2 between the Bulls and Celtics in our final 2 regular season games. Tomorrow SHOULD BE a win!

Last edited:

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
but we could never have a defense like that, we never had the opportunity to hire a defensive coach like thibodeau!:wtf:

its not like we ever had a coach like thibodeau on our bench as an assistant to JVG

its not like a coach like thibodeau was available when we got damntoni

its not like we had the option to promote thibodeau to head coach when JVG left and instead promoted Don Freakin Chaney :barf:

its not like any of those things so stop blaming the defense! :director:

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
also, does it concern anyone that boozer, not a stalwart on the boards by any stretch had 22 rebs on us?
this better not be an indication of what a real rebounder like kg might put up with us. and dont gimme that stat wasnt in the game excuse, as great as he is, rebounding is not something i expect him to change in our favor.

la2ny

Starter
also, does it concern anyone that boozer, not a stalwart on the boards by any stretch had 22 rebs on us?
this better not be an indication of what a real rebounder like kg might put up with us. and dont gimme that stat wasnt in the game excuse, as great as he is, rebounding is not something i expect him to change in our favor.
I'd point that more to the fact that we missed so many damn shots last night. Boozer by no means would have gotten that many boards if a)we made those shots and b)Amar'e was there to make those shots easier.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
yea but this is gonna hurt is. we cant always make those shot and we wont but we can always hustle after the offensive rebs. 33 to 51 rebounding edge to chi.
chi had 12 off rebs, we had 5. melo was our leading rebounder last nite with 5. 5!!!!
boozer had 5 off, 17 def, deng had 10 rebs.
we need to hit the boards hard . or else come playoff time when everything is half court, its not gonna look good.