Should we play our starters tomorrow?

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I think we should bench Melo Billups Stat Fields and give them no look.

Run with TD23, Mason, Walker, Williams, Jeffries. Or suttin like that.
You catch the drift.

No look for dese fools dey can wait till Sunday for a real surprise.

Sage

Rotation player
Get 5 people out of the crowd tomorrow and play them, don't even see the point in playing this game.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Agreed, there is no sense to die struggling to beat the Celtics right now, we clinched the 6th seed and became a winning team already, why should we root our guys? Seriously, they need some rest to ready for blood on Sunday. :D
IMO today's game will be their bench against ours, I don't believe DR will play his big three just to get satisfied they knocked us down four times this season. :lol:

TakMan

Rotation player
Team should be:

C:Williams

PF:Williams

SF:Brown

SG: Walker

PG: Carter

Bench should be: Douglas, Stoudamire (few minutes to re-introduce him to game situations) Anthony, Jeffries, Turiaf, Mason. Rest Billups. Playoffs will ultimately come down to quality of the bench so we need to give these players the opportunity to thrive under a situation that they will certainly face in the very near future.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't think we should. Not that it'll really effect Boston's scouting report.

But the fact that we need to test our second unit against Boston's is important. Williams and Douglas in particular, Carter, Shelden, The Giraffe, Walker, D Brown will all be crucial in achieving victory against a vet team.

Considering they're not playing their starters, I don't really see the point in letting their bench actively scout our starters either.

Our main concern is to feel out (gayness) Jermaine O'Neal, Jeff Green and Big Gaby Davis.

We don't need any starters to achieve that.

Huge game tomorrow. Huge.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Bench vs bench tnite. Let's see if Brown can show us something tnite. KNowing r coach Melo plays the first quarter lol or even the first half.

Kiyaman

Legend
The best Knicks strategy vs Boston tonight is the Knick-team should
only shoot 12 3-ball shots tonight in the game. Knicks should just
run-run, slash, run-run, slash, run-run, and slash to the basket......let
the 15, 14, 13, 12, 11th man on the roster get decent playingtime tonight...

welcometonycity

Rotation player
The best Knicks strategy vs Boston tonight is the Knick-team should
only shoot 12 3-ball shots tonight in the game. Knicks should just
run-run, slash, run-run, slash, run-run, and slash to the basket......let
the 15, 14, 13, 12, 11th man on the roster get decent playingtime tonight...

Agreed. Definitely no stat. Definitely no starters after the first half.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I say rest the starters and play the bench. I`d like to see what Brown can do given some minutes. He looks athletic and keen but we haven`t seen enough of him.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Hey so...... I definitely left a topic 2 days ago with this same issue...... and it definitely got locked for being repeat topic....... And this definitely did not get locked......