Thread: Official i want Bismack Biyombo Thread

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Default Official i want Bismack Biyombo Thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

dude has the skills set and defense to be an absolute beast at the 5 slightly undersized yet he could be 6'10 more then 6'9 has a big body and his defense is out of this world as is his rebounding. Just what the team needs.

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE

dude has the skills set and defense to be an absolute beast at the 5 slightly undersized yet he could be 6'10 more then 6'9 has a big body and his defense is out of this world as is his rebounding. Just what the team needs.
    How is his rebounding out of this world if he only averages 5.1 RPG?

well his potential is there he's still slightly raw and from the videos i've seen on him he has what it takes to be a defensive genius . basically he'll be what d'antoni thinks jared jefferies is

Thumbs up

well his potential is there he's still slightly raw and from the videos i've seen on him he has what it takes to be a defensive genius . basically he'll be what d'antoni thinks jared jefferies is
    I like what I read. He seems like a freak athletically and solid kid. Only 6'7" 3/4" w/o shoes tho.. Maybe he'll hit a growth spurt as he's still very young.

Nice find DaTPrince!

and those 5 boards are only in 17 minutes so dont look into the whole stats too much, if you watch his tape you'll see he has the skill set just needs to fine tune it.

one worry is no one really knows his age loll. he's around 19 though if not exactly that. his stocks on the rise i just hope he falls to us and we actually grap em.

and ronoranina he's 249 i believe thats a big body, if he could get to 6'10 that'll be a legit C

Biyombo is too high of a pick for the knicks to get. I'm thinking the Knicks should pick Lucas "Bebe" Nogueira

and I don't know what he is saying in this video but at least he's been here and knows who Jay-Z is.....

All he has to do is add strength and size something a few very good centers have had to do in the beginning of their careers. Give him a year of strength conditioning and then I believe he and Jerome Jordan can handle duties at center.....

Wow i just checked this guy out and i was really impressed, and since he is only 19 he can still grow like Gallo did. The only thing is do you think MDA will play him?

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    Wow i just checked this guy out and i was really impressed, and since he is only 19 he can still grow like Gallo did. The only thing is do you think MDA will play him?

if he is really 19.....id rather have ken. faried.

well all the draft boards i've seen have him going anywhere from the lottery to the second round so who knows where he'll get drafted at this point. my thing is if he's available when were picking i hope to god we draft him or else we'll regret it. im telling you this dude is straight nasty and his defense is there just what we need.

he has a body and knows how to use it ( no homo ) and he's only 19 give him 15 minutes a game next year then start him after that. and keep in mind we have J.Jordan overseas and he's improved a lot as well. so size help is coming so there wont be much pressure on em.

well all the draft boards i've seen have him going anywhere from the lottery to the second round so who knows where he'll get drafted at this point. my thing is if he's available when were picking i hope to god we draft him or else we'll regret it. im telling you this dude is straight nasty and his defense is there just what we need.

he has a body and knows how to use it ( no homo ) and he's only 19 give him 15 minutes a game next year then start him after that. and keep in mind we have J.Jordan overseas and he's improved a lot as well. so size help is coming so there wont be much pressure on em.
    I would absolutely LOVE IT if the Knicks picked him up. (I'm Brazilian) We all know what happened to the last Brazilian who the KNicks passed up on. Nene. LoL