Last Game Thread: Knicks @ Celdics April 3

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
JPZ forgets again.

knicks_logo_01.gif

Sage

Rotation player
Anyone else feel like this is just a pickup game? Even for us, there doesn't seem to be a lot of defense being played.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The only thing I'm really keeping an eye on is Fields atm. He's forcing himself to the hoop and I'm loving it.

Sage

Rotation player
Pfft, interview with Garnett on right now: "Yeah we're gonna try and be even more classless than during the regular season, the playoffs is really when you rise and be more of a punk."

...well, I'm paraphrasing what he actually said... :)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
battle of the benches, glad amare got a few minutes in so he could get his game legs back before sunday. were looking pretty good. a come from behind win in boston could help our psyche tremendously. lets go

btw suggestion since we play the celtics in the playoffs and to save threads or whatever how about one game thread for the duration of the series?

Shawne Williams seriously needs to learn how to create his own shot, right now the only players that can do that are Amare,Melo,and Billups.

miked1958

Rotation player
When we go in and crush them and break the hearts of the Boston Fans on Sunday then they will wish they got the Sixers

Toney Douglas looks lost when trying to run an offense, I think that was one of the biggest reasons why we lost tonight. I saw alot of our players open and Douglas wouldn't pass it to them, hope we play better with Billups at point.

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes. I said that before

Yeah, not only the loss, but their bench made our bench look pretty bad down the stretch as they pulled away.. No defense was played by us what so ever.. Guess I shouldn't be surprised tho.

Looks like their bench could be key in the series. We need to get quality minutes from people you dont expect to step up. That often more times then not is what wins a series. A guy or 2 off the bench stepping up and hitting huge shots or making a big stop.

petescud

Starter
Whats Sheldon Williams Prognosis or did they say they XRay'd...He went limping off in the closing minute of the game

CoolClyde

Team D

as lame as this game was, it pointed out how Celtdicks play team defense and the Knicks do not. Team green was TAUGHT Team D, first and foremost by ex-D coach Tom Thibadeutsch, and reinforced by Ol' Doc River. It's no surprise our bench was outclassed by theirs. however, as meaningless a game as can possibly be. nice dunk to the head by Jeff Green!

c'mon playoffs!

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
i didnt watch the game but fellas all the comments im reading in this thread are not making me feel any better. they rested 80% of their starting lineup, but its not about that, if we're simply missing shots because they played good D, im ok with that, but im hearing TD is lost and no one from the bench is steppin up to take on the load and that worries me.