Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is everybody?

Default YEsssss.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Just imagine..............

Game 3.....................

NBA Playoffs logo on the court............

And you hear.................the crowd
    I will be there and if you want to be there I have to tickets section 407 seats 7 & 8 Row C Midcourt. Best offers get them will start taking bids come wednesday 2 days before Game 3. Don't lowball me ok guys these tickets will go for as much as 300 a seat and possibly more. either way Im in there with a pocket full of Dough yea.

Default Ahhh cmon

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    I think everybody hopes we go through, a few even believe we'll do it, but most (including myself) think our playoff run will be over soon.

That might be the reason it's so quiet. My memories of the New Jersey sweep in 2004 are still fresh and boy did it hurt, I thought Marbury was going to destroy Kidd and we're alright with Tim Thomas, Kurt Thomas and Mutombo.

A first round playoff loss sucks...it's like you wanna take another ride in a great rollercoaster but it's already shut down after the first one.

4-6 games is so little.

Can't wait till next year, when we might have a realistic chance to play in the Conference Finals.
    ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE VIBES NEED TO BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.

KNCIKS IN 6

Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE VIBES NEED TO BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.

KNCIKS IN 6
    I feel ya bro, but I'm still hurting from that 2004 sweep against Jersey. I really thought we had a chance with Starbury, Mutombo etc.

I'm pretty positive on Melo, STAT, Toney etc......but we don't have a center and Fields is in a huge slump and facing the best shooter in the league.

Those 2 facts hurt my belief.

Not much left to do but make retarded prognostications until the games start. Most of us are too smart for that...

Still here and waiting for the first punch to be thrown.

Ok does anyone know why I can't for the life of me find a picture of that huge ass banner/billboard from 1999 with the finals trophy and "we believe" on it I believe it was hung on MSG... Why can't I find this?

Most folks seem to still be here. Even the snakes are currently making their appearance.

present and accounted for just been bust with college classes last couple days o yeah support the rangers!

Taking a break before the playoffs...and workin' hard. Pimpin' aint easy.

Man I'm SO pumped.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    I noticed the forum had gone from frantic to dead quiet since the end of the regular season. A lot of quiet contemplation going on. it's been 7 years since the last time the knicks were in the playoffs.

I was 18 years old, going into my first year of university. A lot has changed for me personally in that time. I am finished school, i've started a family, I've got a career now. In all of that time few things have stayed the same for me.

One of which is my love of basketball, i've played it every day of my life since i was about 6 years old. My love of the knicks has never wavered.

Now I get to watch playoff basketball and cheer for my team again. Against our bitter rival the celtics no less. It's a beautiful thing to be here and to enjoy the game like this. You don't really get to appreciate having a good team until you've gone through what we've been through since the Ewing Era. During the 90's I took for granted that we had a good team. Playoffs were garunteed with Pat. But spending the first part of this century as a terrible team made me yearn for those days in the 90's when i could look forward to spring time games, playing on the playgrounds with my friends pretending it was jordan vs ewing or David robinson vs. ewing. Those memories stay with me and now it's time to relive the excitement and the hype. Amar'e vs. KG.... here we go!
    Change is good bro. Good job on starting a family of your own. Hopefully the Knicks will reward all our patience over the past decade with some excitement & playoff memories.

Need to buy some beer

Originally Posted by petescud
    Need to buy some beer
    munchies on deck,
    beers in the freezer

leggo

drink in hand, blunt in my ear, laptop here for a night off chillin right here on the couch flippin out at my TV