Your other series you'll follow closely ...?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
In addition to the Knicks/ Celts series and time permitting, i'll root hard for NO & Paul against the Lakers.

Looking foward to seeing Paul's playoff grit..

Who will you guys be following?

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'll be looking at all of the games, but as far as following close/being into, New Orleans vs. Lakers. I'm a fan of the Hornets so I'll be very into it.

Hornets AND Knicks back in the Playoffs? This makes every series exciting for me this year.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I'll be glued to the tv for every playoff game (except the Knicks home games, yeeeeeaaaaaa boy!) but I can't wait to watch Dallas vs Portland. Nate is one hell of a coach, and LA is finally looking like the inside out threat that he was projected to be coming out of college.

Can you imagine if Paxson didn't swap Aldridge for Tyrus in whatever draft that was? Rose, LA, and Noah on the same team.....:barf:

I'll be watching each and every playoff game but the only series that matters right now is the Knicks series (of course) every other series makes for moot points in my eyes.

I will be pulling for a 76ers upset over the Heat though. If we could escape Boston and the Heat fall flat on their face... The Knicks would then have home court advantage during the 2nd round of the playoffs against the 76ers. I couldn't ask for anything better than that.

I'll also be pulling for the Hawks to "upset" the Magic. I think ATL has all the makings of a team thats built to eliminate Orlando including a Center in Horford who can at least compete against Howard.

I'll be watching every series though and I cant wait!

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I'll be checking out chicago and Indy, hoping the pacers crush my bros dreams of his team winning another ring before ny does !!I know you guys will probably think i'm :smokin: on that good stuff lol, but I'm calling a knicks vs. spurs championship ,,,lol...My realistic side will not allow me to same something more typical like lakers vs Celtics or chi vs LA. I still do not believe theres a team in the east thats completely dominant..:gony:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'll be glued to the tv for every playoff game (except the Knicks home games, yeeeeeaaaaaa boy!) but I can't wait to watch Dallas vs Portland. Nate is one hell of a coach, and LA is finally looking like the inside out threat that he was projected to be coming out of college.

Can you imagine if Paxson didn't swap Aldridge for Tyrus in whatever draft that was? Rose, LA, and Noah on the same team.....:barf:

Interesting. Guess he made amends by bringing in Boozer..

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'll be checking out chicago and Indy, hoping the pacers crush my bros dreams of his team winning another ring before ny does !!I know you guys will probably think i'm :smokin: on that good stuff lol, but I'm calling a knicks vs. spurs championship ,,,lol...My realistic side will not allow me to same something more typical like lakers vs Celtics or chi vs LA. I still do not believe theres a team in the east thats completely dominant..:gony:
I still want the Spurs because of the '99 Finals.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I will be watching all the games but the series I will be following the most besides ours is OKC and DEN. Like how OKC is built with the addition of Perkins to go along with Durant and Westbrook, think they are legit contenders this year. It will be fun to watch Gallo, Felton, Chandler and co as well.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I will be watching all the games but the series I will be following the most besides ours is OKC and DEN. Like how OKC is built with the addition of Perkins to go along with Durant and Westbrook, think they are legit contenders this year. It will be fun to watch Gallo, Felton, Chandler and co as well.

Yea i'll be looking in on Denver some too. I'm still following Gallo's and Chandler's growth. I agree that OKC is now somewhat solidified w the addition of Perk.

Last edited:

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
I'll be watching each and every playoff game but the only series that matters right now is the Knicks series (of course) every other series makes for moot points in my eyes.

I will be pulling for a 76ers upset over the Heat though. If we could escape Boston and the Heat fall flat on their face... The Knicks would then have home court advantage during the 2nd round of the playoffs against the 76ers. I couldn't ask for anything better than that.

I'll also be pulling for the Hawks to "upset" the Magic. I think ATL has all the makings of a team thats built to eliminate Orlando including a Center in Horford who can at least compete against Howard.

I'll be watching every series though and I cant wait!

I have to agree with KnicksFanFromQueens, I'll be following all of the playoff games I can... Praise Jesus for the DVR!!

Last edited:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Interesting. Guess he made amends by bringing in Boozer..

Yea that's true. It's kind of funny how you can look back on some of these situations and say "what if" when if comes to some of these draft day moves...what if the entire NBA hadn't passed on Monta, what if Paxson doesn't swap LA and Tyrus, and of course...what if Portland takes the Durantula in '07 instead of Oden. They would potentially have had Durant, Roy, and Aldridge all on one damn team.

But anywho....is it Sunday night yet?

If the 76ers were to upset Miami and the Knicks were to take out Boston... We'd play the 76ers with obvious home court advantage during the 2nd round right? I'll watch and enjoy all the playoff games but that series is second on my list only behind the Knicks and Celtics series.

It's an extreme long shot but I'm still not a believer in the Miami Heat. Playing Philly during the 2nd round could become an easy road to the ECF's.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If the 76ers were to upset Miami and the Knicks were to take out Boston... We'd play the 76ers with obvious home court advantage during the 2nd round right? I'll watch and enjoy all the playoff games but that series is second on my list only behind the Knicks and Celtics series.

It's an extreme long shot but I'm still not a believer in the Miami Heat. Playing Philly during the 2nd round could become an easy road to the ECF's.
Easy? Highly doubt that. If we face the Sixers get ready for a fast paced battle.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'll be checking in on The Knugs. Otherwise I'll only keep an eye on the Miami series to peep what's happening with their (Miami's) offence in case we meet them in the second round.

Easy? Highly doubt that. If we face the Sixers get ready for a fast paced battle.

No playoff series would be easy so maybe that was the wrong choice of wording but I'm sorry... The Knicks would run away from the 76ers with home court advantage. I truly believe we'd over power Philly come playoff time.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I've all of a suddenly have become really interested in the Blazers. Gerald Wallace is a huge addition, and they were doing pretty well even before they got him despite injuries.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;174860 said:
I'll be checking in on The Knugs. Otherwise I'll only keep an eye on the Miami series to peep what's happening with their (Miami's) offence in case we meet them in the second round.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the sixers take the heat to 7, or even win the series. There's alot of pressure on Miami to go deep into the playoffs.. Alot of hate too.

Whether we win or lose against Boston i'd love for Lebron and Co. to get knocked out in the 1st round. How humiliating that would be for the big 3 and Riley..