Your other series you'll follow closely ...?

There is plenty of great ball

I'll enjoy many series more now that the Knicks have a chance of making some noise. The most intriguing match-ups are the Denver Knicgets v. OakCity Thunder; Spurs v. Grizzlies (with about to be paid Zach Randolph); Portland Trailblazers v. Dallas Mavericks. The other eastern conference series don't look to be that interesting until the second round.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'll enjoy many series more now that the Knicks have a chance of making some noise. The most intriguing match-ups are the Denver Knicgets v. OakCity Thunder; Spurs v. Grizzlies (with about to be paid Zach Randolph); Portland Trailblazers v. Dallas Mavericks. The other eastern conference series don't look to be that interesting until the second round.
The Knicks making it is a big reason why I'm gonna be looking forward to every game. The Hornets are in it also so I'm even more excited.

la2ny

Starter
Portland-Dallas(Really want to see Portland succeed w/ all their badluck)

OKC-Denver(I want to see is OKC's crowd matches last yearsand if Denver fans can hang)

SA-Memphis(Memphis actually has the size downlow to cause the Spurs problems and throw in the fact they have probably the 2 best wing defenders in Tony Allen and Shane Battier who can take Ginobli and Jefferson totally out of games you never know what can happen)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Portland-Dallas(Really want to see Portland succeed w/ all their badluck)

OKC-Denver(I want to see is OKC's crowd matches last yearsand if Denver fans can hang)

SA-Memphis(Memphis actually has the size downlow to cause the Spurs problems and throw in the fact they have probably the 2 best wing defenders in Tony Allen and Shane Battier who can take Ginobli and Jefferson totally out of games you never know what can happen)

That's a great point about Jefferson and Allen. I think you'll see Allen on Parker some too. Gotta keep TP out of the paint if you want to have any chance against the Spurs..

Last edited:
After having so many heated wars with both CHI and INDY during the entire 90's, I feel dirty puuling for either team but with all that said... I'll be pulling for the Pacers today! It's about that time... Just a couple hours until the 2011 playoffs are UNDER WAY!!! :beer:

I'd love to see both Chicago and Miami fall flat on their face during the playoffs. Will INDY take out Chicago? Maybe not, but anything is possible come playoff time.

Also looking forward to game #2!!!! Lets go Philly!

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Denver and OKC...Denver is fun to watch, and of course all the ex-Knicks. OKC mainly to see how they've changed with Perkins at center. If Perkins can do for them what he did for the Celtics, OKC could take out anybody in the West.

STAT1

Starter
I'll be watching every game I can, but the only one I'm emotionally invested in besides the Knicks series is the Heat vs Sixers, I'd love to see the look of disbelief on all 3 of their faces if they get upset. As D Wade so eloquently said, "the world will be a better place because the Heat is losin'". :cool:

petescud

Starter
Damn, aside from Howard and Nelson, the rest of the Magic team scored like 10 points...Did the Hawks play amazing defense on the rest of the guys?

la2ny

Starter
Damn, aside from Howard and Nelson, the rest of the Magic team scored like 10 points...Did the Hawks play amazing defense on the rest of the guys?

Nope they just stunk it up. The gameplan was to frustrate Howard as much as they could, but let him do what he wanted. In doing that Dwight took his teammates out of a rythym and when he needed them they were so cold from watching they couldve asked Stan van gundy for some hot coco

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Spurs and Memphis I will be watching. Glad Memphis got their first playoff win ever today. Hard to imagine how that feels.

Definately watching Heat and Sixers. If just to see the tendencies of the Heat. But maybe the Sixers surprise me.

Mavs and Portland is the highest series on my list. The excitement factor should be at an all time high. They are more equally matched than the seeding shows.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I dvr'd the Lakers game so i'm only @ the 2nd quarter. But so far Paul is controlling everything, just putting on clinic really... 10 assists @ the half.