Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your other series you'll follow closely ...?

I'll be checking in on The Knugs. Otherwise I'll only keep an eye on the Miami series to peep what's happening with their (Miami's) offence in case we meet them in the second round.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Easy? Highly doubt that. If we face the Sixers get ready for a fast paced battle.
    No playoff series would be easy so maybe that was the wrong choice of wording but I'm sorry... The Knicks would run away from the 76ers with home court advantage. I truly believe we'd over power Philly come playoff time.

Thunder Nuggets for sure

I've all of a suddenly have become really interested in the Blazers. Gerald Wallace is a huge addition, and they were doing pretty well even before they got him despite injuries.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I'll be checking in on The Knugs. Otherwise I'll only keep an eye on the Miami series to peep what's happening with their (Miami's) offence in case we meet them in the second round.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if the sixers take the heat to 7, or even win the series. There's alot of pressure on Miami to go deep into the playoffs.. Alot of hate too.

Whether we win or lose against Boston i'd love for Lebron and Co. to get knocked out in the 1st round. How humiliating that would be for the big 3 and Riley..

Nyk Logo There is plenty of great ball

I'll enjoy many series more now that the Knicks have a chance of making some noise. The most intriguing match-ups are the Denver Knicgets v. OakCity Thunder; Spurs v. Grizzlies (with about to be paid Zach Randolph); Portland Trailblazers v. Dallas Mavericks. The other eastern conference series don't look to be that interesting until the second round.

Originally Posted by LivesInNewJersey
    I'll enjoy many series more now that the Knicks have a chance of making some noise. The most intriguing match-ups are the Denver Knicgets v. OakCity Thunder; Spurs v. Grizzlies (with about to be paid Zach Randolph); Portland Trailblazers v. Dallas Mavericks. The other eastern conference series don't look to be that interesting until the second round.
    The Knicks making it is a big reason why I'm gonna be looking forward to every game. The Hornets are in it also so I'm even more excited.

Portland-Dallas(Really want to see Portland succeed w/ all their badluck)

OKC-Denver(I want to see is OKC's crowd matches last yearsand if Denver fans can hang)

SA-Memphis(Memphis actually has the size downlow to cause the Spurs problems and throw in the fact they have probably the 2 best wing defenders in Tony Allen and Shane Battier who can take Ginobli and Jefferson totally out of games you never know what can happen)

Miami-76ers
    Denver-OKC
    Portland-Dallas

Originally Posted by la2ny
    Portland-Dallas(Really want to see Portland succeed w/ all their badluck)

OKC-Denver(I want to see is OKC's crowd matches last yearsand if Denver fans can hang)

SA-Memphis(Memphis actually has the size downlow to cause the Spurs problems and throw in the fact they have probably the 2 best wing defenders in Tony Allen and Shane Battier who can take Ginobli and Jefferson totally out of games you never know what can happen)
    That's a great point about Jefferson and Allen. I think you'll see Allen on Parker some too. Gotta keep TP out of the paint if you want to have any chance against the Spurs..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Apr 16, 2011 at 10:01.

After having so many heated wars with both CHI and INDY during the entire 90's, I feel dirty puuling for either team but with all that said... I'll be pulling for the Pacers today! It's about that time... Just a couple hours until the 2011 playoffs are UNDER WAY!!!

I'd love to see both Chicago and Miami fall flat on their face during the playoffs. Will INDY take out Chicago? Maybe not, but anything is possible come playoff time.

Also looking forward to game #2!!!! Lets go Philly!

Denver and OKC...Denver is fun to watch, and of course all the ex-Knicks. OKC mainly to see how they've changed with Perkins at center. If Perkins can do for them what he did for the Celtics, OKC could take out anybody in the West.

Originally Posted by HarshMello
    I have to agree with KnicksFanFromQueens, I'll be following all of the playoff games I can... Praise Jesus for the DVR!!

I'll be watching every game I can, but the only one I'm emotionally invested in besides the Knicks series is the Heat vs Sixers, I'd love to see the look of disbelief on all 3 of their faces if they get upset. As D Wade so eloquently said, "the world will be a better place because the Heat is losin'".

Damn, aside from Howard and Nelson, the rest of the Magic team scored like 10 points...Did the Hawks play amazing defense on the rest of the guys?