Going to Game 3 next Friday!!

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Got my tickets off of stubhub.. I paid alot for baseline seats on the mezzanine section.. but they are the cheapest baseline seats on stubhub.. after taxes and all that they came out to $211... But its worth it.. I havent been to a game in YEARS.. The plac is gonna be rockin.. im hoping were up 2-0 or at least split in Beantown to bring it back home and bust celtics ass..

my last playoff game i ever went to for any sport was Game 2 of the World Series in '96 the Yanks lost that game 4-0 to the Braves to go down 0-2 in the series.. But i was like 10 years old back then.. This is gonna be one of the greatest sports days of my life.. hopefully next year ill make it to the garden for a fight

Any1 else got tickets or what??

petescud

Starter
Damn, wish i still lived in NY. Last time I saw the Knicks was 2 years ago in Orlando against the Magic...For me and my son, the Tix cost $300 for both and we were in like the 18th row. knicks won too.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Yea

I cant wait till Friday Night. Man I've been a season ticket holder for the past 4 years and I am finally going to a NEW YORK KNICKS playoff Game im excited and happy beyond words the feeling is akin to a child in toys R us Downtown yeaaaa...Anyway I have 2 tickets for Fridays game for sale let me know if your interested. I need you left leg and right arm for them if you want to attend....407 sec seats 7 & 8

Last edited:

Gallo8888

Rookie
Congrats, I got two tickets to Game 4 on Sunday off stub hub...Sec 419 row A, $42 face value and I paid $300 and change for both after the stub hub fee and shipping, oh well I'm excited!!!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Yeaaaaaaa boy, I'll be there too. I have my game 2 tickets up for sale tho. Section 133 and let's just say...I'm making a killing with these seats, lol.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I cant wait till Friday Night. Man I've been a season ticket holder for the past 4 years and I am finally going to a NEW YORK KNICKS playoff Game im excited and happy beyond words the feeling is akin to a child in toys R us Downtown yeaaaa...Anyway I have 2 tickets for Fridays game for sale let me know if your interested. I need you left leg and right arm for them if you want to attend....407 sec seats 7 & 8

HAHA I remember going up to the Bronx as a kid to visit my grandmother and the first thing I would want to do is hit up that gigantic toys r us! Man that was a great time as a kid lol

Hell yeah I might be getting tickets to either Game 2 in Boston or game 5 in Boston, not sure yet as Im looking for someone that can go with me. Will be sick to see them steal a game on the road!