We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
The no call on KG's trip of Toney Douglas was some bullshit. But Melo gets called for that BS on the other side. SMH.

smokes

Huge Member
No we didn't. They said it like 20 times on TNT haha. Yeah seems not all the players knew though... Or they forgot.

The ball should have gone to Stat, he was so hot. We could have won this in OT :(

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
stat had the hot hand... doesnt make sense he didnt get that last shot... but we showed we could play d tonight and were just as good as they are we gotta get game 2.. keep believing

Those last few possessions make me wanna puke. But ok, we played a good game. Don't get too down lads. I want to throw my laptop out the window right now but hey, we still have plenty of shots in the series.

Dude I almost broke my Big screen on that foul call. Man that was bogus...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Those last few possessions make me wanna puke. But ok, we played a good game. Don't get too down lads. I want to throw my laptop out the window right now but hey, we still have plenty of shots in the series.

Yea we were outfoxed twice: On that alley to KG and on the open look to Allen for the win.

We had our chances tho..

TakMan

Rotation player
I think the refs definitely kept the Celtics in the game but Anthony was appalling today. I reckon the Knicks are the better team. Played better most of the game and can win this tie. Anthony needs to sort himsef out.