Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

Im sorry but I cant get over that BS CALL AT THE END ON MELO!!!!!!

MAN IM SOOOOO P*SSED I WANNA THROW MY LAPTOP THROUGH THE FRIGGIN FLAT SCREEN RIGHT NOW! :****off:

CP3 is still my first pick, Billups + Fields + Others + Draft Picks at 2012 Trade Deadline

Id almost be willing to be on this, I called it all along with Melo too. I knew at some point he'd definitely be a Knick and I think its likely with Paul too. Those guys weren't playin when they made that toast

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    CP3 is still my first pick, Billups + Fields + Others + Draft Picks at 2012 Trade Deadline

Id almost be willing to be on this, I called it all along with Melo too. I knew at some point he'd definitely be a Knick and I think its likely with Paul too. Those guys weren't playin when they made that toast
    You trade anybody not named Amare and Melo for Paul, confidently.. and you don't look back.

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    You trade anybody not named Amare and Melo for Paul, confidently.. and you don't look back.
    Why would NO do that though? Denver already got all our pieces, we have nothing left to trade.

Does Howard even want to come here???

Oh yeah and how's Howard doing against the Hawks??
    I think you should check out what howard did against the hawks before typing something like this. lol

we lost the game and people are talking about Chris Paul .....

come on lets get off of that Paul would be great in the future. but we got out rebounded by one of the worse rebounding teams in the league. We need a traditional big....

Also WTF happened out there..... we had a safe lead with 38 seconds left and we let those bastards get a friggin Alleyoop... then I had to spend about an hour defending the Knicks to all my non Knick fan friends.....

Originally Posted by Smooth
    I think you should check out what howard did against the hawks before typing something like this. lol
    Yes, but did he make anyone around him better?? Did his team win?

I meant how Howard's team did against the Hawks, not individually.

Originally Posted by Supermansdaddy
    Why would NO do that though? Denver already got all our pieces, we have nothing left to trade.
    Because he doesn't want to be there long-term and he presumably would leave as a FA anyway. They'll take what they can get.

Yes, but did he make anyone around him better?? Did his team win?

I meant how Howard's team did against the Hawks, not individually.
    oh ok i see now.

Default rufknkdm!?!?

can't believe the coaching or lack there of... fields locks down r.a. in the first half but that ain't enough... he has a rough spot on offense and he goes to the bench never to return... rufnkdm???? he owned us after that! he has carter on him at the ten minute mark??? rufnkdm?? bring back brown... defense wins championships

Originally Posted by stuntmanmike
    can't believe the coaching or lack there of... fields locks down r.a. in the first half but that ain't enough... he has a rough spot on offense and he goes to the bench never to return... rufnkdm???? he owned us after that! he has carter on him at the ten minute mark??? rufnkdm?? bring back brown... defense wins championships
    It is inexplicable that Fields was given almost no minutes in the second half after how he did against Allen in the first. Anybody have any plausible reasons for this??

It is inexplicable that Fields was given almost no minutes in the second half after how he did against Allen in the first. Anybody have any plausible reasons for this??
    MDA is at best an average coach?

●EDIT: @ rondiggity

I do. No matter what the circumstance, who we're playing, home or away, there will always be ONE factor, OR MORE, leaving us all scratching our heads, that MD seems to somehow ignore, exclude, etc.

I really like AC, but he was NOT the man for the job against Allen.

I said it in the thread, I said it when we were locked to face Boston, I said it after I watched Miami and Chicago beat boston: STOP ALLEN AND YOU STOP BOSTON'S OFFENCE.

Stop their offence, and they can't finish on the offensive end, leaving us in less dire circumstances where we need to get a stop.

Tonight, Fields was that one head scratcher.

Interesting to see if it's mentioned in the media or during the commentary of game 2.

i can't believe how d'aint blew this... and i am not one to blame the coach but jeez us... he just can't coach at this level... let the guys go out and win... but not him... as usual the subbing sucked... we are so much better than they are except on the bench. carter in the game at the end?? i just couldn't believe it.... and its like he is trying to ruin fields... don't show some confidence in a young player and you fuk him up. fields should have been in there for rebounding and defense.... i just couldn't fukn beleve it...