We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This first quarter can't end fast enough. Can't wait for Melo to come in and put his stamp on this game.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Good quarter!

Best player: Amar'e. That's a great sign.. His mouth is running, too!

Every individual played well. They look confident and aware of what they have to do.

Hats off to Walker and Jefferies.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Well without Melo we managed to stay within 1. Thats the good news. Now we need Melo to explode on them.

p0nder

Starter
this is going to be awesome, so far pretty good, we need to keep allen and pierce from getting shots and billups needs to play better defense on rondo. i agree with letting him have the open shot, but don't give him the lane as well.

Toons

is the Bo$$
this is going to be awesome, so far pretty good, we need to keep allen and pierce from getting shots and billups needs to play better defense on rondo. i agree with letting him have the open shot, but don't give him the lane as well.

we cant give them so many second looks man

smokes

Huge Member
melo looks pissed. can see him going insane for the rest of the game!

I think he's gonna go off in the third and play good down the stretch.

He will settle in during this second quarter and just explode in the 3rd to give us a 10 point margin heading into the fourth. I'm calling it now people. Melo and Stat taking over in the 3rd.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Melo definately came off the bench hot. Amare is resting nicely. The refs may have given the Boston Celtics a nightmare to deal with. A pissed off Melo.

p0nder

Starter
agreed with u toons. i think the more we have turiaf in the game the better. i hope he stays healthy for the series. he is gving their bigs fits.

Pricey

Rotation player
man does anyone have a link for this game? they are not showing this in Australia the mofo's!

finestrg

Rotation player
Turiaf showing why, w/o question, he's the best of the 3 "centers" Mike can go with..His D around the basket has been very good so far and he's better in every other area over the other two (Jeffries & Shelden). I think Turiaf needs heavy mins the rest of the way this series -- every game, 30-35 mins or better.