We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
Kenny Smith is retarded. You give Rondo less room to shoot? Then he will destroy you with his passing like normal and that kills teams. Rondo is most dangerous while running an offense. Not shooting. -_-
:agreed: That was such a horrible breakdown

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Kenny Smith is retarded. You give Rondo less room to shoot? Then he will destroy you with his passing like normal and that kills teams. Rondo is most dangerous while running an offense. Not shooting. -_-

But if you crowd the lane and pack it like we did in that half, there aren't lanes for cutters. Rondo has to shoot then. :beer: It's a solid game plan. Kudos to our staff. Curious to see how Doc and Co. adjust.

Edit* My bad. Misread your post. Sry.

petescud

Starter
Yo Bro i wrote this without hearing him say anything. He was looking at Kenny talking his BS and i can sense he had no words to say....He knew he was fkd

You peeped that too? All he could do is praise how Melo got off in the second quarter. I want him to choke on his words so bad.

mafra

Legend
Make that 17-8 BOS in this quarter. B.S. call on the charge... game looks to be turning on that call.

Douglas and Fields missing WIDE OPEN looks.

Argh.

Withstand the BOS run. Stay calm. Keep this close and win it down the stretch.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This run was always going to happen.

We test our mettle now offensively, defensively and mentally. You gotta have some faith!

mafra

Legend
zipit. we don't need your game thread negativity mafra!!!!!!

Keep your posts BBall-related tough guy. Stop pointing figures. We don't need any hall minotors telling others what to say... Especially from a fan who started watching the Knicks a few years ago.

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
Everyone's gotta relax. Like Crazy said, we all knew this run was going to come. Billups looks horrible tonight on the offensive side of the ball.

mafra

Legend
Crazy⑧s;175160 said:
This run was always going to happen.

We test our mettle now offensively, defensively and mentally. You gotta have some faith!

Finally... an easy bucket. Exactly. Endure the run. Don't let them get over the hump and take the lead. Finish quarter strong. Build lead back up!