The 'REAL" Reason We Didn't Win Game 1

Red

TYPE-A
Melo is not a leader on the court and he isn't that good in the clutch so far

Huh? :whack:

Sure its easy to see a replay and question a players decision, especially when the shot misses. But to doubt Melo is an indication of a lack of knowledge, as he is the most clutch player and has been for years! Hello!?!

I wonder what some of you Melo doubters will be saying after he drops 30 tonight?

And really as NYK fans, we do realize THIS IS THE BEST WE GOT AND ARE GOING TO GET. Either get use to it, or maybe find a new team cause this is it, it ain't gonna change.

Smh at some questioning Melo... he's only one of the best players we have... wow, are you that spoiled?

OakTree

Rookie
Okay let's not be THAT TEAM. Sorry but no moral victories here... this is NYC.

I feel you, sir but I gotta take what I can from (now these) losses. We can still do it--we pushed them hard for the first two games and they just got away with the Ws. For sure "almost" doesn't count but what we brought to Boston may just pay off when we get back home.

:gony:

OakTree

Rookie
That can be dangerous, though. Chauncey's injured, for one. For two, what if this game pushes the Celtics to play their best because they underestimated us in game 1 and almost got burned?

Who knows. We have to close out games better, though - it seems that the Knicks either play well in the 3rd quarter or the 4th quarter, never both.

That's all we've got, though. But there you go--if game 2 was Boston playing their best and we lost by a point without Amar'e and Chauncey, we ain't dead in the water just yet.

Re: closing out games better, agreed. It's like we need at least a double digit lead going real late into the fourth to have a much better chance of pulling games out.

Still upbeat, nonetheless, we take 3, 4, and 5.