Why I'm so pissed !!

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
This is so F***ing predictable. I just knew it. I knew it was going to come down to a close game and somehow they were going to lose with these B,S Calls.

Yeah Melo play like S**t I'm really upset with him too. But The Refs C'mon, I really don't like saying it's the officiating, but tonight it was ! I mean Wtf. are we jinx or what. we never get the damn calls. It's like stern wants The celtics vs miami in the 2nd round. I 'm convinced.

I mean God forbid if celtics lose in the 1st round, it just wouldn't seem right. Even though lakers did lose, But that's because Chris paul play out of his mind. And outplay lakers. Now we find out that billups got hurt,
I mean I swear I feel like the knicks are Jinxed sometimes.
Every single F**ing time we get excited, Some B.S Happens. I mean I know there are 6 more games. But if billups dosen't play, and melo plays like garbage we are done. And I like Melo, But dude can't be playing like crap. If we want to even have a chance against the celtics. Sorry I just had to vent, Because I'm so bummed about all this.:barf:

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes at least 3 very BAD calls/nocalls on 3 possesions in a row. If you call melo on that ticky tack foul you have to call KG on the trip. How do you not call Doc Rivers and that other coach wildly waving his arms and yelling right in melos ear almost. HOW do you not T them up. anyway, i think melo should have dished the ball to the WIDE OPEN TD on the top of the key for the winning shot. just a better look imo instead of a contested offbalance 28footer

skisloper

Starter
Yes at least 3 very BAD calls/nocalls on 3 possesions in a row. If you call melo on that ticky tack foul you have to call KG on the trip. How do you not call Doc Rivers and that other coach wildly waving his arms and yelling right in melos ear almost. HOW do you not T them up. anyway, i think melo should have dished the ball to the WIDE OPEN TD on the top of the key for the winning shot. just a better look imo instead of a contested offbalance 28footer

If you watch the replay both celtics coaches are on the court and as close to Melo as a Celtic defender...Did not hear Clyde mention it so maybe its common...what bout TNT boys ?

miked1958

Rotation player
They said it should have been a T

If you watch the replay both celtics coaches are on the court and as close to Melo as a Celtic defender...Did not hear Clyde mention it so maybe its common...what bout TNT boys ?

Lots of missed calls and a bad call on melo. But when u can only muster 34 total points in the whole 2nd half you have to start nit picking on why you lost. we should have never been in that position at the end. Game should have been out of reach if we even have an AVERAGE Half.

I just don't see a reason why the NBA should favour Boston?

Aren't we the biggest market in the country?

Aren't STAT and Melo jerseys selling like crazy?

Isn't David Stern happy that we're back in the playoffs for TV ratings, merchandising, media attention etc.?

I mean it's not like we're some expansion team from Nebraska or Hawaii, with no market nor fanbase.

The NBA would be pretty stupid to keep us down, they could certainly make more money and gain more attention/popularity with a winning Knicks team and even a Finals matchup between the Lakers and Knicks.

miked1958

Rotation player
Heres another reason

First of all everyone was not worried about the Knicks getting their points, they said the Knicks will score an easy 90 to 100 with their 3stars and roll players. they will have no problem putting up points bec they are a high scoring team. I dont agree.

First of all everyone knows that in the playoffs Defenses lock down and you dont see a whole lot of high scoring games. Most of the games end up in the 70s and 80s. That does not tranlate to many playoff wins for a team like the Knicks that likes to outscore their opponents rather then play D. With them holding boston to 87 they sould have won that game. Boston scored 3 less then their average, and you have to figure that was the chance to steal one bec you know they will have 1 or 2 breakout offensive games against our Defense and we wont be able to keep pace with them bec they know how to shut us down on D (case in point only scoring 34 in 2nd half game 1) and if they put up 100 or 105 say, that would be lights out. This can be another very short embarrassing series just like in 04 against the Nets if we dont figure out some way to put up more points. And now with billups poss sidelined for who knows how long this could turn into a sweep. We needed that game and TD was wide open on top of key. Melo should have hit him.