If the Knicks get sweeped . . .

Only good thing about it would be some sort of 'eye opening effect'.

We need a center and first and foremost a shooting guard.

Douglas is too small to play the 2 in the playoffs and Fields is ****ing useless since the trade....he looks like a second round pick now...no wonder no team drafted him in the first round, all this guy can do is grab rebounds and make backdoor cuts. Wow - the last needed skill for a shooting guard.

He better develop some sort of spot up shooting ability in the summer and his passing has to improve aswell.

miked1958

Rotation player
Here we are talking about getting swept

. . . what is the probability that D'Antoni gets fired?

*swept
today, when what we should have been talking about is how Amare and the Knicks dominated the aging Celts. Amare could of and SHOULD Have been the Star of an opening game victory in Boston. He was hitting everything and making KG look like OLD MAN RIVER. Should have kept going with the hot hand. Now we will never know what would have happened if we had pulled that one out. Not saying we win series but would have been a heck of alot easier then it is now. all we did was give boston confidence that they can have an off game and not play so good and still be able to beat us

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
today, when what we should have been talking about is how Amare and the Knicks dominated the aging Celts. Amare could of and SHOULD Have been the Star of an opening game victory in Boston. He was hitting everything and making KG look like OLD MAN RIVER. Should have kept going with the hot hand. Now we will never know what would have happened if we had pulled that one out. Not saying we win series but would have been a heck of alot easier then it is now. all we did was give boston confidence that they can have an off game and not play so good and still be able to beat us

I agree this is the second time The celtics played like crap, and we still freaking lose. Imagine if they play well tomorrow, we will be done..Series will be over in my opinion .Even if they win in game 3. it will be rough to win 2 straight against the celtics and go back to the td garden and win there.:teeth: Leave it to the knicks not to shock anybody and leave you with a good feeling .Well except for the 99" series was unbelivable.

Knicks swept? Only in a complete collapse, but I don't see that happening.
Thinking optimistically, I want to say Boston won 5 straight and we will get the rest, ying to the yang.
Hey, the Red Soxs did it to the Yanks. Giants did it to the Pats. It's only right. Boston and NY, sports illest rivalries.

It'll be sweet thou...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
If the Knicks get swept, Antoni's going to get stuffed in a garbage bag and thrown in a dumpster.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I was about to totally sound off on you for saying sweeped, but I saw the correction so i'll let your ass live for now.....

KBlack25

Starter
If the Knicks get blown out of the water Sunday like they did last night, fairly or unfairly to MDA, I see him on his way out...

jpz17

Starter
If we fired D'Antoni the rest of the NBA would laugh at NY and call them just as idiotic as their fans, then Amare would want to leave the Knicks.

You have to remember the reason why Amare came to NY in the first place....

Honestly I doubt we will get swept…I like to think we will be doing the sweeping just because Boston and NY teams seem to have those crazy games/series (Red socks Yankees sweep, Giants and Patriots Mega upset). This would be sweet, especially knowing they beat us in every game this year. But, if we go down the way we did in game three…coach head will be rolled, picked up and shot for a SSOL three pointer.

Moments after the sweep…

D’Ant : {walks thru office door} “You wanted to see me?”
Dolan: {polishing musical instrument} “yes,yes Mike, have a seat”
D’Ant: “Okay, but will this take long? I have to go to Denver and to talk to Gallo”.
Dolan: “Fine, we no longer require your services…have a safe trip”
D’Ant: “But wait, all I need is one good year without injuries”
Dolan: “what? Every team deals with injuries, you know that’s no excuse.”
D’Ant: “ uhm, uhmmm…well can I at least keep the talk show?”
Dolan: “GTFO!!!”

*Dolan calls up Zeke* “Winning!!”

smh..
a nightmarish end

If we fired D'Antoni the rest of the NBA would laugh at NY and call them just as idiotic as their fans, then Amare would want to leave the Knicks.

He came for the 100M lol, but i do think we should keep MDA if we are going to get Cp3.

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer

im pretty sure amar'e came to ny cause we were the only team that was willing to pay him 100M(maybe the nets did,but who wants to play for the nets?). i honestly don't think amare gives a crap who the coach is as long as hes getting paid the big bucks $$$