Thread: Billups injury Link

Superstar

Default Billups injury Link

I was hoping it was just a charlie horse or something like a stinger. Sounds more serious. Without his floor leadership i dont think we have a chance in this series. Here is the Link I found on the Story. It doesnt say a whole lot but I have a funny feeling, if you go up and your knee gives out and you strain it and are in pain, i dont see you coming back anytime soon to full strenth and if you do come back you will hurt it more or be ineffective. Just the Knicks Luck... Multiple bad calls down the stretch and now this...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Superstar

Default I guess no one is too concerned

Originally Posted by miked1958
    I was hoping it was just a charlie horse or something like a stinger. Sounds more serious. Without his floor leadership i dont think we have a chance in this series. Here is the Link I found on the Story. It doesnt say a whole lot but I have a funny feeling, if you go up and your knee gives out and you strain it and are in pain, i dont see you coming back anytime soon to full strenth and if you do come back you will hurt it more or be ineffective. Just the Knicks Luck... Multiple bad calls down the stretch and now this...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I guess his injury is not that big of a deal to us knicks fans. I posted this early this morning and there has not even been one comment on it. also made comments on it on off threads. no one is saying much. I think we start TD let him get his feet wet.