Proof that KG actually tripped TD

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
Here you guys go you decide whether it was toney flopping as usual or just another dirty KG play.

ok8i6c.jpg

finestrg

Rotation player
Definately typical KG BS! Dirtiest player in the L!

I think I hate Garnett and Pierce more than any other two opponents..Much more than Bird, McHale, Parish, Ainge...I hate Garnett & Pierce more. F the Celtics man. F 'EM all in the ear!!!!!!!!

TSSSSSSSS what a blatant offensive foul!

It's a no brainer to call this!

After all...we still had 11 seconds left and Melo should have done something better than what he did. Maybe give it to STAT who's been great all game or attack the basket and dish it out to Douglas or Carter who are ice cold in those situations.

We must win game 2!

Coming to the Garden 0-2 down would be a very deep hole, almost impossible to recover from.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Here you guys go you decide whether it was toney flopping as usual or just another dirty KG play.

ok8i6c.jpg

This is why I love that we are playing this team... when we win, it will make it that much sweeter. This is the type of basketball I love. Physical, do whatever it takes to win. The refs suck... as this was quite obvious, but this is old school basketball. Beat'em, hit'em, foul'em.

Our 90's Knicks were no angels. I loved it. A guy drives the lane on you, he was going to get clubbed. Love it.