Your thoughts on the new "GO NY GO" song?

Embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing!

Didn't even watch it till the end, it's more than wack.

The techno sound: FAIL

The Elementary School lyrics: FAIL

Swizz Beatz' voice: FAIL

The editing of STAT's and Melo's voice on the hook: FAIL

The video: FAIL

Conclusion: A shame that he was paid for that piece of garbage, any amateuer rapper/producer could have done better!

The Knicks deserve better.

If they wanted to go commercial, they should have featured Fabolous or Red Cafe, still not real but not embarrassing like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCdq1s5ekI

I'll stick with this.

How can you sing along with swizz's song.

With the old one, it was hip hop, classic throw back beat, a New York feel to, and kid friendly.

That song is for the Europe Knicks.

That one sounds like Marky Mark is rapping dude :teeth:

The best version till this day is Q-Tips imo. The lyrics weren't impressive at all, but the beat was nice, the video was ok and Q-Tip is a legit rapper.

They need to do one with Nas he'd be killing it!

Blumatic

Rotation player
The Q-Tip one was horrible. That hook was awful.

The 94 does sound Marky Markish LOL. But It had the perfect mix.

Having and Nas Mobb Deep style Knicks song would not translate well for all fans. They wont pump up a crowd. Me yea ofcourse.

I'll stick with 94.

Q-Tip version. Eh.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
The Q-Tip one was horrible. That hook was awful.

The 94 does sound Marky Markish LOL. But It had the perfect mix.

Having and Nas Mobb Deep style Knicks song would not translate well for all fans. They wont pump up a crowd. Me yea ofcourse.

I'll stick with 94.

Q-Tip version. Eh.

They should let Jadakiss do the song or like some1 else said Fabolous or both would b sick

turrible.jpg

words can't explain how bad that is...Honsestly there's no rapper from today that I would want to remake this song

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Pure crap.

Also, don't like Q-Tip's song.

Please, don't mess with the classic. Nothing will beat the original, just update the lyrics.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
he got paid for that? I could've made a better vid then that... smh. No highlights, no fans... this video is an epic fail. melo stat swiss and some dancers... smh