Give Jefferies His Props For Game 1

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Whether or not he's the target of all our slander, Jared Jefferies played well in the first half of game 1.

He blocked shots, rebounded, took charges, stole the ball and was, at stages, a real difference maker defensively around the perimeter and in the low post.

I include him in our list of critical role players and X Factors after a good and versatile showing. He was one of the main components in proving our defensive detractors wrong.

girafferies.jpg

●When searching for an image of Jefferies, I found that the majority of the ones worth a laugh were all from this site on google images. Why are we all so enormously cool?

p0nder

Starter
JJ was impressive, not only for his defensive prowess, but also that he didn't shoot the ball. I think he had maybe 1 or 2 dunks that i recall? but otherwise was not taking those ugly shots we saw him take in the past.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
JJ was impressive, not only for his defensive prowess, but also that he didn't shoot the ball. I think he had maybe 1 or 2 dunks that i recall? but otherwise was not taking those ugly shots we saw him take in the past.

Agreed. If he plays to his strengths he can be a valuable contributor on this team.