Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19

Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
F**k Bumston! Legooo Knicks! I think STAT is gonna come back like Willis reed and beast on these lames.:crossfingers:

LeFlume

All Star
We will win this game and this series. I'm sure of it. We're the better team out there. We were better in game one and even more so now in game two...

TakMan

Rotation player
Having Billups, Stoudamire, and Anthony fit would basically mean the Knicks go through. We were up while they were on last time, and based on today's evidence, we would be well on course for a win with all 3 on the court. Douglas is starting to annoy me now. It's not even his inability to score wide open shots, rather it's the blank look on his face every time Rondo gets past him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
**** me. what is this bull shit? just ****ing put melo on the block for ****s sake. we're sucking the fluidity out of his game with this pathetic shit.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Get Douglas TF out the game!!! He aint playing NO DEFENSE or hitting shots. The offense is WAY to stagnant. Come on yo!!

Everytime bostons starters are in they give us fits. We will come back when theyre bench is in, so we have to rn up the score when they are in.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
:alert: Celtics now have the crowd active. Where is Amare? We need him ASAP. This is getting ugly