Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19

Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Can f-uckin TD please for the love of god stop Rondo!!!! All we need is some good D and some tiny production from all the Knicks not named Melo and we will win this! Damn where are you STAT!!!!!????:baby:

Sage

Rotation player
Melo comig up HUGE! Glad they called a timeout cos it's been so rivetting I haven't found 2 seconds to post.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Douglas gotta step his D up. I saw chauncey coaching him on that pick n roll during the timeout. If we stop rondo and allen we win. I love Turiaf and JJ, they are playing with heart.

Healthy the new look knicks CAN win a CHIP! F**K what a hater gotta say!:gony:

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
like its been said we dont have much of a inside threat right now

our only chance is to cut out this lay up drill and get hot from the perimeter

douglas ad mason have shown they can in the pass but will it happen?

TakMan

Rotation player
Turiaf didn't trust douglas to guard Rondo on that last play so he stayed with Douglas leaving Garnett on his own. Douglas is playing the worst defence I've seen a Knick play this year.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Melo cant get a foul for sh*t, but he busting PP's A33 (pause) ! We playing through everything, and garnett is still cheating on those screens. DAMN i hate boston! :gony:

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Pure Heart is what Carmelo is playing with. No rest at all since the 2nd Half started. 42 Points 17 Rebounds 6 Assists. This has to go down as one of the greatest playoff performances of all time for the Knicks.

smokes

Huge Member
COME ON NEW YORK OMG.......... Seriously I couldn't comment in this game i've been too nervous all game this is it TRUE MELO TIME COME ON BABY