Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19

Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Jared Jeffries pissed away a One Man onslaught from Melo. God I want his head. We are heading to the Garden 0-2. I pray we come out 2-2. We know we can take one in their court if we don't fail on execution.

IRepNY

Rookie
My heart stopped, when JJ tried to passed the ball while he was under the rim.
Come On! Draw the foul or something....
I can't believe we lost again!

smokes

Huge Member
How do we not even get a last shot with "ONE OF THE BEST COACHES AT DESIGNING AN OUT OF BOUNDS PLAY" quote retard fkin announcers....

asdkasdljkasdkjldsjlsdasdljkdskjlaslkjljdsalkjdsljasdljasdjldlsjaasdjlsaljkdkjlsdajklsalkjsdaljsda

I swear this is a joke and really ouor two best players out injured? we could be 2-0 up right now.... the basketball gods are frowning on us... i hate life... im going to go get drunk and high til game 3... peace guys

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Why is JJ in the game on offense?

I said the same thing before they even inbounded. I think he was in because if we scored he wouldstill be in on defense. I would rather have Shawne in but JJ was defensively playing great. Tough decision man. F*** im shaking im so pissed right now.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

p0nder

Starter
JJ should have passed back to melo. tho it should of been a jump ball. once again, can't leave these games up to the refs, especially in boston. game 3 is essential. we need to take it or we are ****ed. i just home amar'e can get back in there.

la2ny

Starter
As upset as I am I cant get over what Melo did for this team. It was one of the best performances I've ever seen.

On another note, I KNOW we can win both games in NY. If this team which was Melo and some dudes, can come within a JJ turnover away from winning in Boston, I know they can win the home games because role players will make those shots they missed.

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
I said the same thing before they even inbounded. I think he was in because if we scored he wouldstill be in on defense. I would rather have Shawne in but JJ was defensively playing great. Tough decision man. F*** im shaking im so pissed right now.

Rony Turiaf should've been in for defensive purposes.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
How do we not even get a last shot with "ONE OF THE BEST COACHES AT DESIGNING AN OUT OF BOUNDS PLAY" quote retard fkin announcers....

asdkasdljkasdkjldsjlsdasdljkdskjlaslkjljdsalkjdsljasdljasdjldlsjaasdjlsaljkdkjlsdajklsalkjsdaljsda

I swear this is a joke and really ouor two best players out injured? we could be 2-0 up right now.... the basketball gods are frowning on us... i hate life... im going to go get drunk and high til game 3... peace guys

So it's MDA's fault that JJ couldn't excute the pass?

We've just got within 3 points of the C's playing with just Melo making defensive play after defensive play with no Center and you want to blame one play?

I don't lose it too often on here but **** RIGHT OFF.

You should be kissing the man's ass after tonight. You don't go into Boston losing your leader and without your experienced PG and play that well if you're not a good coach.

Game 1 we were ****ed over by the refs and game 2 we were just VERY unlucky.

Check out the bigger picture and show some dignity for a change.

It's 3 am here I'm sleep deprived in a big way due to so much quality sport being on but I've still got more patience and awareness than you.

You know those plays Rivers is popping off, you talk like he invents them there and then. He was drilling them into his players from day one, you know the players that have been together for years executing for him time after time after time.