Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: This is what we need to do

  1. #1
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    11

    Default This is what we need to do

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    YES! please ship his ass out if it means D12.

  3. #3
    Member SoCal KnicksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If its for D12 I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

  4. #4
    Member YungMelo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my hoop dreams
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    YESSSSSIR!! Instant championship (especially if we add a 2 guard). Good post IMO!

  5. #5
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    On Board...

  6. #6
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    We should really contact Otis about this. Amar'e and Jameer sound kinda nice...but Dwight,Melo, and Cp3 :jizz:

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, NYC orig
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Really you guys would give up on STAT and Fields just like that? I'd be against it

  8. #8
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by oshi
    Really you guys would give up on STAT and Fields just like that? I'd be against it
    Dude, for DWIGHT F'ING HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Member SoCal KnicksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by oshi
    Really you guys would give up on STAT and Fields just like that? I'd be against it
    And you would give up on not getting the best Center in the NBA??

  10. #10
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by oshi
    Really you guys would give up on STAT and Fields just like that? I'd be against it
    I love Amare but he's not worth 100M and he's injury prone. His lack of defense doesn't help either.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, NYC orig
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by la2ny
    Dude, for DWIGHT F'ING HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dwight's offensive game is worse than A'mare and with MDA as coach it'll be double how they chuck jumpers in Orlando

  12. #12
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    We're not getting Dwight Howard guys. It's nice to dream about but it's not happening, we need to get over it & accept the fact that STAT & Melo are our star players for the next 5 years, which is more than fine with me. This organization has invested a ton making Amare the face of this franchise they're not gonna trade him away now. What we need to do is get Landry in a basketball camp over the summer to improve his skills & bring in a defensive C that can rebound the basketball. Do those 2 things & we're in business.

  13. #13
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by STAT1
    We're not getting Dwight Howard guys. It's nice to dream about but it's not happening, we need to get over it & accept the fact that STAT & Melo are our star players for the next 5 years, which is more than fine with me. This organization has invested a ton making Amare the face of this franchise they're not gonna trade him away now. What we need to do is get Landry in a basketball camp over the summer to improve his skills & bring in a defensive C that can rebound the basketball. Do those 2 things & we're in business.
    Jerome Jordan + CP3 = Championship

  14. #14
    Member SoCal KnicksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by oshi
    Dwight's offensive game is worse than A'mare and with MDA as coach it'll be double how they chuck jumpers in Orlando
    You just said it all. With MDA as coach I'm sure D12 would pretty much be useless...

  15. #15
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Lol anyone against this trade is high as a kite. smh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •