Orange Movement for Game 3

Blumatic

Rotation player
Can't find a link or a credible link but, I hear they want fans to wear orange. The Knicks will be handing out orange T-shirts that reads "The Knicks are Back!"

I'm 50/50 on this. I think we too cool for that. But I think it would be cool to see the Garden in orange.

But the thing is.....The Garden has a special lighting system (Lakers bit off us by the way). Its dark in the crowd while the court is bright. Whose gonna see us?

Thought?

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Im D

Im with it. **** it I to think the GARDEN will look crazy everyone in Orange. As far as lighting im sure they will just have it lit up so the Boston Scumbags can not only hear us but see us to Im sure it will effect their old Azzes and what not lmao as im picturing it. I'll be in Sec 420 raising hell and loud azz shyt hahahahahahahah...Cant wait .

p0nder

Starter
lol section 420. Get loud for KO lifer.

this is gonna be banana's! The garden is gonna be crazzzzyyy

p0nder

Starter
also i think the orange will be hard on the eyes and distracting for boston at the FT line. regardless tho, the garden is going to be on wheels. As experienced as boston is, they have NEVER seen something like this.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Maybe it will remind Carmelo of the Syracuse game and he'll get another career playoff highscore because obviously there's no one else :p

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I agree with you with "The Knicks Are Back!" line on the t-shirt if you meant that it's sad that that line even exists because of all those years of not being in it lol.

I'm down with the crowd being in orange though. Check out the '99 Playoffs. They had small orange towels with our special lighting. The orange mixes perfectly with it. Orange shirts a first for us? That'd be great.

la2ny

Starter
Oh hell yeah!!!! I was talking about this for weeks! Maybe Stat drops 42 like he did on Pau last year when Phx. was drapped in "Where ORNG Happens" shirts.

I don't understand that were "too cool" mentality, I mean, your going to a basketball game to support a team so why is it "not cool" to root for them in team colors? Thats why I love Thunder and Warriors fans, they are into it fully w/o any questions asked.

Also you'd think affter all thses years w/o the Playoffs we'd be proud to all wear Orange in MSG. Isn't like we've had The Lakers the last few years or something lol.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I. CAN'T. WAIT.

It's gonna be tough getting thru today because of the anticipation. I didn't even sleep last night.

I can't wait to see the Garden rocking orange. I hope Clyde gets in on the action too.

smokes

Huge Member
Oh hell yeah!!!! I was talking about this for weeks! Maybe Stat drops 42 like he did on Pau last year when Phx. was drapped in "Where ORNG Happens" shirts.

I don't understand that were "too cool" mentality, I mean, your going to a basketball game to support a team so why is it "not cool" to root for them in team colors? Thats why I love Thunder and Warriors fans, they are into it fully w/o any questions asked.

Also you'd think affter all thses years w/o the Playoffs we'd be proud to all wear Orange in MSG. Isn't like we've had The Lakers the last few years or something lol.

The orange is cool but "The Knicks are back!" is so corny! They should have printed them all with wheelchair signs.

la2ny

Starter
The orange is cool but "The Knicks are back!" is so corny! They should have printed them all with wheelchair signs.
lol yeah, It could do w/o that slogan but I just dont understand why certain fan bases act like they are to "uppity" to rep the team colors.