Do you Still Feel Jared Jefferies brings Value to this team?

Paul1355

All Star
I saw this video and even tho Im still reeling from the last play of game 2 in this series he has stepped his game up considerably thoughts?

I can't stand Jeffries, he is the worst offensive player I have ever seen and his ability to draw fouls from taking charges is so over rated. He is a nice guy but a crappy NBA player. He should be in the D league, I am dead serious about that.

He has no value but Mike D thinks he does which infuriates me. Somehow Jeffries got a million minutes in every game in this series?

Paul1355

All Star
When Jeffries is on the court Rondo becomes a non factor and considering how quickly he can put up points and get his teammates involved i dont think its such a bad thing to be playing 4 on 5 on offense. It did hurt us in game 2 but thats more because of the injuries then anything else. Without Jeffries in that game the Knicks woulda lost by more then 3

When was Rondo a non factor against the Knicks?

You take out Jeffries and leave in Ronny Turiaf and Sheldon Williams I guarantee more rebounds, more blocks, better defense, more scoring and possibly a win in game 1 or 2.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Jefferies

It is all relative. If Jefferies brings value to the team, what does that tell you about our team?

Paul1355

All Star
It is all relative. If Jefferies brings value to the team, what does that tell you about our team?

Thats not an excuse anymore, now we have the players that can change basketball games single handedly.

So if Jeffries is still playing, what does that tell you about our coach?