Bumston vs. New York: The Final Battle

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
This really hurts to watch. Pierce and Allen were tentative and nervous in games 1 and 2 but the refs made sure it didn't affect anything. Now they have no pressure amd cam't miss. We're getting run out of our own damn building.

ewwwwwwwr.jpg

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
im so shocked im not even mad its more like coming to grips that our team sux ass right now,but hey atleast we have next year! and the year after that,and another year,and then another,another,another,and another,then another,and then another....

so it kool just lets keep hoping for the future until the present happens!

STAT1

Starter
Why The **** Is Jared ****in' Jeffries Our Primary Offensive Option Right Now?!?! What The **** Does Mike "offensive Genius" Think He's Doing?!?! Fire This Lame Coach!!! Enough Is Enough Already!

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
This is bullshit! Theyre really trying to bury us 6 feet. I swear im going out just to get in a fight tonight. I cant even defend us anymore after a showing like this.

la2ny

Starter
btw what a pity for such a great game thread la2ny, nice read and excitement builder.
Yeah Im pretty pissed about this because I took time to create some ideas and put effort into it and apparently, besides a select few, The Knicks dont know what effort is.

la2ny

Starter
Wow they are running up the score lol

...and to think Amar'e called pau Gasol soft in a footlocker lmmfao

after defending this bumass coach this offensive genies says let jared jefferies carry us now WTF i hope MSG starts the FIRE MDA chants immediatly!:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: