Landry, Amare, Douglass

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
The 3 players who have played like complete shit.

Stoudemire- Since I've been going through back problems my entire life, I can guarantee you I've played through more pain that Stat can even imagine. If you don't think you can handle the pain? Fine. Then sit the **** out. Don't come out there on the court and bring this bull shit effort you're putting out tonight. JVG said it best when he said either you play to your full potential, or you don't play at all. Thanks for bitching out in game 2 stat, and thanks for showing us all why you're not a winner here in game 3. I've been saying it ALL ****ING YEAR about Stoudemire. He's unwilling to provide the effort defensively and on the rebounds. **** him. Until he's willing to do that (like KG) he'll continue to lose. I'm done with him. Trade him for D Howard if at all possible. I don't care that he's the reason Melo's here. Enough is enough.

Landry- Your entire season has just gone down the drain ever since the all star break. Especially here in the playoffs. His defense on Ray Allen has been absolutely horrendous. He's not quick enough. I swear on my life he turns the ball over every time he touches it. How scared does he look out there! Miss handling dribbling a 12 year old can do! It's amazing to me. He's missed A LOT of defensive assignments. And he's providing nothing offensively. So overall, **** you

Douglass- He's been doing what he's been doing all year. Scoring points, playing sporadic defense, and making bone headed SMH decisions. He's been anally raped by Rondo in this series. His defense on Rondo in game 2 was the worst i've ever seen from him in my life. CONSTANTLY letting Rondo blow right by him. A MUCH less Anthony Carter plays better defense than you Douglass? What the ****! Sure you give us some clutch shots at time, but that doesn't cut it with all the mistakes you make throughout the game.

Also, I want to show my appreciation to Melo, Walker, Williams, Carter, and Jefferies (despite that one play) for playing with heart and playing smart basketball. Despite Walker's bad shooting he's played AMAZING defense, and he's showing how much he cares. I can forgive him for his off shooting. I expect big things from him and williams next year.

I can accept losing from missed shots. I won't be able to accept this from the shit i've seen from Landry, Stat, and Douglass

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Stoudemire- Since I've been going through back problems my entire life, I can guarantee you I've played through more pain that Stat can even imagine. If you don't think you can handle the pain? Fine. Then sit the **** out. Don't come out there on the court and bring this bull shit effort you're putting out tonight. JVG said it best when he said either you play to your full potential, or you don't play at all. Thanks for bitching out in game 2 stat, and thanks for showing us all why you're not a winner here in game 3. I've been saying it ALL ****ING YEAR about Stoudemire. He's unwilling to provide the effort defensively and on the rebounds. **** him. Until he's willing to do that (like KG) he'll continue to lose. I'm done with him. Trade him for D Howard if at all possible. I don't care that he's the reason Melo's here. Enough is enough.

:whatever:

Amare is hurt, can't criticize him for his poor performance in game 3. He's been immense in game 1 and then got hurt and barely played in game 2 and wasn't himself in game 3 because of his injury.

I agree on Fields and Douglas.

Toney has been disappointing, played a poor playoff series after a good regular season, a shame.

Fields: I could beat the shit out of this guy right now. This guy makes me so agressive, playing like shit can't even catch or pass a ball over short distances. If you can't play the game **** off you overrated bastard!

Paul1355

All Star

Landry- Your entire season has just gone down the drain ever since the all star break. Especially here in the playoffs. His defense on Ray Allen has been absolutely horrendous. He's not quick enough. I swear on my life he turns the ball over every time he touches it. How scared does he look out there! Miss handling dribbling a 12 year old can do! It's amazing to me. He's missed A LOT of defensive assignments. And he's providing nothing offensively. So overall, **** you

Douglass- He's been doing what he's been doing all year. Scoring points, playing sporadic defense, and making bone headed SMH decisions. He's been anally raped by Rondo in this series. His defense on Rondo in game 2 was the worst i've ever seen from him in my life. CONSTANTLY letting Rondo blow right by him. A MUCH less Anthony Carter plays better defense than you Douglass? What the ****! Sure you give us some clutch shots at time, but that doesn't cut it with all the mistakes you make throughout the game.

Also, I want to show my appreciation to Melo, Walker, Williams, Carter, and Jefferies (despite that one play) for playing with heart and playing smart basketball. Despite Walker's bad shooting he's played AMAZING defense, and he's showing how much he cares. I can forgive him for his off shooting. I expect big things from him and williams next year.

I can accept losing from missed shots. I won't be able to accept this from the shit i've seen from Landry, Stat, and Douglass

LMAO very funny thread BUT some disagreements.

Don't give props to Jeffries...ever...... he has been over played by Mike D ever since Mike D came here.

and I disagree with your view of Amare. He came out in game 1 and shyt all over the celtics and embarised Glenn Davis. BUT i do agree that Amare should not play if he is hurt to the point of being a non factor. Shawne Williams should;ve have played all of Amare's minutes in game 3. Williams finished with the most points with 17 in game 3 but was benched for an injured Amare, thats not right.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Absurd analyses

Stoudamire is seriously injured but gave it his all in Game 3. We saw what he is capable of when healthy in Game 1, and most of the season. He cannot help it if D'Antoni over-played him and he broke down physically.

Toney Douglas is what he has always been, a streaky shooter, a poor but agressive defender, and a poor decision maker and ball-hog. It is not his fault that D'Antoni has failed to discipline him and is over-reliant on a player of this type.

Landry Fields is just struggling and learning to adjust his game. He is a rookie. People forget how much Kobe and others struggled their first year. Billups took four or five years to become consistent. Not at all worried about Landry, he is a hard worker and has a high basketball IQ, he has a bright future.

When the Knicks get a good lockdown defender (Patric Young, in the draft) and a good defensive big (Marc Gasol, DeAndre Jordan, Tyson Chandler, etc.) and a young PG defender/distributor (Chris Paul, draft, somewhere else) they will be a contender. No one thought that they would win this year, before or after the trade.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Amar'e is only injured because Mike D'Antoni ran him out there for 40 minutes every single damn game...

Fields hit the rookie wall, but his defense on Allen in Game 1 wasn't half bad (it wasn't until after Fields sat that Allen started torching us). I do agree that he's played like ass, though.

I agree, we need a lockdown defender and a rebounding/shotblocking big. We also need to be able to get more points out of our backcourt - the fact that almost all of our points came from our frontcourt makes us very easy to guard

I vote

worst thread of the year

absolutely nonsense in every sense of the word nonsense

no one cares about your back pain dude

fields is a rookie and still a steal for being a late second round pick

douglas isnt supposed to be getting as many shots and minutes as he has gotten since the end of game 1 due to billups injury

jefferies has actually played well this series, but I refuse to credit him for anything based on the fact that his production clearly stems from the over bearing defense the celtics have placed on our primary offensive weapons, leaving guys like jefferies open for easy buckets all day every day.

This thread was terrible,

duck tales lol

come on man

get off it.

STAT is playing with bad knees, sprained ankles, pulled back muscles and goggles to cover up his shakey eye socket.

I cant imagine battling kevin garnett, big baby davis and jermaine oneil with those type of injuries in the playoffs.

moron.

please close thread and never create one again.

im about to throw up my heineken. :barf:

Kiyaman

Legend

u have to be one unknowledgeable basketball-fan upset about a rebuilding Knicks team losing to the best "Jellin" postseason team in the Eastern Conference the past 4 years.

The last 4 years the (old) Boston Celtics has had the best "trio" of Jellin Guards (in Rondo/Ray/Peirce) since MJ. Their 4 years of postseason performance on "offense/defense" has been HOF material.

Landry Fields hit the rookie wall at 150 miles per hour after the Melo-trade.
2nd season Toney Douglas got his first chance to be the Knicks playmaker PG for longer than 8 minutes per game after the Melo-trade.
The Melo-trade not only took 3 starters but it also took postseason depth too.

u have to be one unknowledgeable basketball-fan upset about a rebuilding Knicks team losing to the best "Jellin" postseason team in the Eastern Conference the past 4 years.

The last 4 years the (old) Boston Celtics has had the best "trio" of Jellin Guards (in Rondo/Ray/Peirce) since MJ. Their 4 years of postseason performance on "offense/defense" has been HOF material.

Landry Fields hit the rookie wall at 150 miles per hour after the Melo-trade.
2nd season Toney Douglas got his first chance to be the Knicks playmaker PG for longer than 8 minutes per game after the Melo-trade.
The Melo-trade not only took 3 starters but it also took postseason depth too.

THIS.

please close this thread, its cry baby material at its best, not worth my keyboard strokes.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
OP went a little to far with Amar'e but I somewhat understand his anger as well.

But lord if amare is that hurt like DontforgetDerekharper Said, Then I'm afraid of how's he going to be in the future with this coach. I don't want to hear about another 100 million dollar player hurt every year in the playoffs Thanks to Mike dantoni's running him ragged. This is why we will need a new coach eventually.

And There will come a day when the boston celtics will be exposed. If miami knocks them out in the 2nd round. some of us are giving boston to much credit. This is a team that struggle big time against knicks in boston. So please let's not make them out to be the 08' team.
They also had perkins who was major for them.

If some of you think you're going to see rondo score 30pts against the bulls or heat, We are kidding ourselves.
Rondo is a pretty bad offensive players. he great defensively though. Yet the knicks made him look like Derrick rose with his scoring or deron williams,which he is not. I hope we don't keep making excuses about rebuilding 3 years from now. Because by then Amare will not be close to the player we see now. So they better get it together quickly. And have management make competent moves for once ! So that we can see a title at MSG, Before we all become extinct !

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Yo chill out on Amar'E .. The guy has been giving it his all ALL season.. He turned the KNicks culture around since he threw his shoe at the Gatorade can in the begining of the year when we started 2-7 and got at his teammates for accepting being LOSERS... I was at the game last night and Amar'e wanted to try and play and him being announced had the Garden Crowd roaring but that wasn't enough.. It was obvious he was hurt.. and I guess when we got blown out last night u were just letting off some steam.. But Stoudemire didnt bitch out of anything in game 2.. He hurt his back in warmups and tried to give it a go.. and made it much worse to the point where he couldnt really move and HAD to get out of the game.. I dont understand how a a player can have an ALL NBA 1st team type of season and bring respectablilty nack to the Knicks and the fans of a franchise who has SUCKED for the past 10 years have him as the center of their anger.. We should really show some respect to a guy who has had the best season as a knick since Pat Ewing.. we are losing this series because besides Melo and Stat we have 2-3 average players and the rest of the TEAM SUCKS.. Plus our coach is owned by Doc Rivers

This thread sucks

Last edited: